·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who haven't seen...

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/342633680.php
http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/342634617.php

To summarize...

-WWE is pissed at Orton for tweeting about hoping to return as heel and he said "Don't believe everything you read" in regards to his suspension

-Kharma is expected to return as a face and slowly build a feud with Beth for the title

-Rey is off suspension today, but won't be back on TV till next week. He is also expected to get a big push

I don't really like Kharma returning as a face, but as long as we get her and Beth in the ring I will be happy. Wouldn't mind seeing Nattie and Beth team up against her either.

As for Rey getting a big push I think that may mean he will win the RAW MITB match or WWE Champ MITB match or whatever they're calling it.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Kharma has been rumored to return and face Beth for months now. I'll believe it when I see it. I think if they were heading with a Beth/Kharma feud, Beth would have the divas title. The fact that Layla is still holding it indicates to me that this storyline is still questionable at best.

Rey Mysterio coming back will be great. However, I think Mysterio and Sin Cara need to be on different brands. They both fill the same role as more of a special attraction/enhancement face and WWE doesn't need to double book the cards with men that can't really be utilized in feuds.

The fact WWE is mad that Orton tweeted that he wants to be a heel makes me think that WWE is at least considering a heel turn for him and it would be the right call. Orton is needed much more as a heel right now than a face.

·
Registered
8,601 Posts
OMG WWE is pissed.. shit! that sucks.. Now Orton is going to get a much bigger push on his return than it was planned. Lol.. they can be pissed as much as they want to.. they cant even touch Orton. They need him.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Kharma being face doesn't surprise me considering she cut a face promo before leaving and Beth is the only viable choice for a real challenge for her and she is a heel.

Although I would really like it to switch and Beth to be the face trying to overcome the monsterous Kharma. Besides, as a Heel Beth has been overcome by Layla on PPV so how are we to believe Beth is a real threat to Kharma?

I have no interest in the Orton ramblings and as for Mysterio - well I'm not surprised he's getting a big push. The guy puts on good matches with anyone and his shelf life is getting shorter by the year - gotta make their money off him whilst they still can.

·
Premium Member
17,319 Posts
ooyaka. Booyaka. 619!
Booyaka. Booyaka. Ray Mysterio !

excited for this most of all.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Slow build against Beth for the title? I'll believe that when I see it.

More like: Kharma returns - challenges Beth - Beth wins divas title on Raw in 1 minute match against Layla - immediate title match at throwaway PPV - 3 minute match (at a stretch).

·
Registered
659 Posts
Just imagine Rey Rey in the middle of a World Title reign while having his 3rd strike in the wellness policy. The effects and ramifications to THAT would be rattling to all.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,306 Posts
Why suspend people and then give them a big push when they come back. Heath Slater got suspended and he's been knocked out by a battalion of D listers. Giving Rey Money In The Bank shits all over the concept. That is supposed to be for young, new guys to get over. Rey's gonna be over regardless. That is just snatching food out of the mouths of the hungry. It is like eating the seed crop and butchering the milk cows. It'd be awful for him to win MITB or Rumble.

4,549 Posts
I don't think Rey needs much for it to equal a push. He's established; just having him come back, appear often and win often would be enough in his case. I can't see him getting MITB.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
please no rey push. please.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Giving Rey Money In The Bank shits all over the concept. That is supposed to be for young, new guys to get over. Rey's gonna be over regardless.
I was going to post something to this effect as well.

Having Rey win the MITB would be stupid because it serves a much larger purpose in helping younger guys get over and ushers them into the main event scene. Rey Mysterio doesn't need that, he's got an army of loyal fans behind him because he's been around for a very long time and him winning the MITB isn't logical booking in the slightest. What Rey needs to be doing when he returns is help put over the young talent and make them look fantastic, which we all know he can do.

It's important for the "veterans" of the company to make new superstars because they aren't going to be around forever. As of late we have seen the roster get drastically thin due to a series of departures which have been both retirements and wrestlers going to pursue other interests, people like Mysterio need to be making new superstars going into the future not hogging the glory themselves. The only conceivable way that Mysterio can win the MITB is if it leads to him dropping the briefcase and putting some younger talent over in the meantime. If this was a well written and well executed angle I'd be all for him winning the MITB, but for the sole purpose of him cashing in and winning the belt himself. No thank you.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
WWE pissed at Orton - Oh well, I jsut hope that this doesn;t kill a heel turn if that was the plan.

Kharma back as a face - Is good news for me b/c she is an actualy attraction for the Divas division if used right.

Rey back is good new IMO. A short-term push to get him re-established and then he can slide into Orton;s current role (it seems) of putting over heels so Orton can turn back heel.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I know I'm on the losing end of this one but I'm not really looking forward to ray coming back unless it has to do with this cruiserweight thing that they are coming up with. I always hated that they had this "giant killer" thing for him.

·
Registered
290 Posts
While I'm not exactly Rey's biggest fan, it feels like he's been gone forever, and I miss him a little bit, so it'll be good to have him back.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
Hopefully we get Daniel Bryan vs Rey and Daniel Bryan vs Randy feud before both guys inevitably fail their third drug test and get fired.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
It's kinda sad that Kharma is the most exciting one of the three.

LOL at WWE being "pissed" at Orton. Like it's EVER going to lead to a punishment.

Rey can just GTFO, period. No ratings.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts