Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While Beth Phoenix appeared to be legitimately injured on last night’s RAW Supershow, the plan for her to drop the Divas Title to Nikki Bella goes back a few weeks.

The idea was to get the Divas Title off of Beth Phoenix so Kharma can get the belt without facing Phoenix first. The plan as of a few days ago was for Nikki to win the title, likely at Extreme Rules, and then get destroyed by Kharma the next night on RAW. Obviously plans were moved up and the title change happened on RAW last night. Kharma destroying Nikki Bella for the Divas Title would have brought her back into the storylines as a dominant force and would have ended the Kharma-Bella storyline that began last year.

Even though Nikki won the title last night, PWInsider reports that nothing new has been said about The Bella Twins leaving WWE at the end of this month. It’s still possible that they came to terms on a new deal but that’s not the word going around.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

·
Best In The World
4,752 Posts
i knew yesterday that kharma was due back this sunday i can see their being a divas match added on the night she doesnt know who shes facing kharma destroys both bellas then they ride of in the sunset similar to mcool last year

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
So is she gonna be heel or face? I can't tell what the Bellas are really.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Bellas are tweeners. They are utility players in the divas division lol.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
good that kharma is ready to comeback following the tragedy,hopefully in the next few months we can see a feud between her and Beth.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
good that kharma is ready to comeback following the tragedy,hopefully in the next few months we can see a feud between her and Beth.
If Beth's ankle is actually broke it will be longer than a couple months

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Yeah i was guessing she'd be returning when she randomly plugged Raw on her Twitter last night. As for whether the Bellas are face or heel...i think one of them is face and the other heel since one was on team Johnny and the other was on team Teddy. I'm sure the other will randomly turn heel again though like the Divas do.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
It's interesting to note that this year's rumble returns were just a one nighter..then a totally different comeback was planned later on (Ricardo, Kharma, etc..)

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
I think this storyline is just too fitting for WWE to pass up. Usually WWE abandon old storylines and pretend like they never happened, but I can see this as a easy way to establish Kharma back in the division again. The feud writes itself and Kharma said she would get revenge on The Bellas for what they said to her, and you tie this in with the fact that The Bellas may be leaving soon and you've got a way to establish Kharma back in the WWE and write The Bella Twins off TV.

Still don't want this to happen though...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts