Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kane should be back imminently. The current plan is to do Kane & Goldust & Rhodes vs. The Wyatt Family matches at house shows starting in November and Kane vs. Wyatt in some form at Survivor Series, which is also when the Show vs. HHH match is scheduled. However, the plan last week was also for, from a TV and PPV perspective, to keep Rhodes & Goldust vs. Shield going for a while.
via Dave Metzler (from new WON)

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: BackStage News On Kane's Return & Rhodes Bros + Another Survivor Series Match Pla

if true too bad they don't have Kane join Wyatt. But unless Taker returns for a match with Wyatt, sounds like Kane will get his revenge & avenge The Miz

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
Re: BackStage News On Kane's Return & Rhodes Bros + Another Survivor Series Match Pla

I never bought the idea that Kane was gonna join them anyways, especially at this point in his career.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts

Already bored from Rhodes & Goldust vs. Shield matches.

·
Follow The Buzzards
2,976 Posts

I never bought the idea that Kane was gonna join them anyways, especially at this point in his career.
Same, Kane being a bitch lackey just would be wrong considering how he seems far too twisted to be brainwashed. I think he would overshadow The Family and I think someone young who needs relevancy should join not Kane. Kane in 1998 being brainwashed yes because he was more of a mindless drone anyway but nowadays I just wouldn't buy it.

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts

I think Kane being brainwashed as Wyatt's muscle would have been cool, doesn't necessarily make him a full fledged heel and there's a big match down the line when Kane finally see's the light.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts

Yeah, it would have been cool to see Kane get brainwashed into joining the Wyatt family, and then eventually turn on them. They could still do this, depending on they write it. Kane returns, looking for revenge on Wyatt. Instead, Wyatt, convinces Kane to join them, which he does. A month, maybe two after joining the Wyatt family, Kane turns on them, and faces Wyatt at Wrestlemania 30.

Just an idea, but a storyline like this which culminates in Kane vs. Wyatt at Wrestlemania 30 I wouldn't mind seeing.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts

Can't wait for Kane's Return. I'm expecting him back at Hell in a Cell or Raw Next Monday, hopefully when Kane and Bray Wyatt next fight Wyatt will have learnt a few wrestling skills. ;)

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

I wonder if Kane will put over Wyatt again.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts

Can't wait for Kane's Return. I'm expecting him back at Hell in a Cell or Raw Next Monday, hopefully when Kane and Bray Wyatt next fight Wyatt will have learnt a few wrestling skills. ;)
Well, he damn sure ain't gonna learn them from Kane, that much is assured.

Hope they don't job the Wyatt's out but they probably will since Cody and Goldust are Vince's new pet projects until he forgets about them in a few months, and Kane is just returning. Not looking promising.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts