Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
If they are called up to fill in for Naomi and Tamina, well... to me it seems like they're about to start eating pins left and right.

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts

Totally on board with them reuniting on the main roster.

They were the best thing about the women on NXT below the title division when they were together.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
My waifu has made it!

Wait, can a waifu be a real person? I don't know, it doesn't matter. Emma's entrance is completely boring without Dana around to feel herself up anyways.

·
All out of bubblegum.
5,301 Posts
I'd much rather have Dana and Emma get any time Tamina and Naomi would of on RAW

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,328 Posts
It's good to see her & Emma reunited, just not sure if bringing her up this early is a good idea.

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
I have a feeling this is leading to that rumoured female tag division. They're doing a lot of pairing up lately.

·
Banned
8,175 Posts
Dana should still be in NXT shes been injured so surely she has ring rust

·
PSYCH | SAIYANS
13,556 Posts
I had no idea that naomi and tamina were even injured but to be honest has anyone even noticed ? They don't bring anything to the division at all (imo) and with all the nxt talent like dana asuka bayley etc i doubt they'll even be on tv at all soon enough.
Thosw two do work a lot of MAin Event tapings and they also get time at house shows to cut promos and do the whole cheating routine. It's more a grand scheme replacement thing

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm much more happy to see Emma and Dana Brooke as a heel team than Naomi and Tamina who I found beyond dull in every way. Emma and Dana have done some good work with the likes of Asuka in NXT so hopefully they can transfer that to the main roster.
It is beginning to feel like WWE is finally phasing out the garbage bathroom break "divas" and let the real female workers from NXT be the focus of the division. I applaud that.
WWE recently got rid of Cameron, Brie Bella retired and hopefully Nikki Bella will follow, also hopefully they finally rid themselves of dead weight like Rosa Mendes, Tamina and Alicia Fox.
The women's division has the potential to be the healthiest it has been since 2002-2004.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,714 Posts
If they keep bringing up people like Baron Corbin and Dana Brooke the main roster is going to look more like a developmental than NXT.
Makes sense considering people only watch the development brand to see 40 year olds put on 5* matches. In NXT PC kids have an obvious glass ceiling because of HHH trying to appease workrate fans but on the main roster if Vince likes you you can get pushed even if you can't put on a 5* match.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts