1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Seems a little bit too soon for Dana to be debuting IMO, but i can definitely see why they did it, i thought the division was looking a little thin with the injuries.

Hopefully it all works out in the end and Dana doesn't end up flopping.

·
Still A Shield Girl... (RIP)
1,972 Posts
I had no idea that naomi and tamina were even injured but to be honest has anyone even noticed ? They don't bring anything to the division at all (imo) and with all the nxt talent like dana asuka bayley etc i doubt they'll even be on tv at all soon enough.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
Dana Brooke kinda reminding me of Apollo Crews - she should be still in NXT.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Dana Brooke kinda reminding me of Apollo Crews - she should be still in NXT.
Nope , Dana needed Emma and Emma needed her equally. Both were great in nxt and when Emma got recalled back to main roster and without Dana in tow for her entrance , Emma just looked kind of lonely. Dana in nxt without emma would be the same.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
Nope , Dana needed Emma and Emma needed her equally. Both were great in nxt and when Emma got recalled back to main roster and without Dana in tow for her entrance , Emma just looked kind of lonely. Dana in nxt without emma would be the same.

They were great, but both are good enough to stand on their own feet.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
If they keep bringing up people like Baron Corbin and Dana Brooke the main roster is going to look more like a developmental than NXT.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts