Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://dailywrestlingnews.com/heat-triple-h-daniel-bryan-comments-praise-nxt-heel-bella-twins/

As seen at the conclusion of RAW, Triple H took hold of mic and ran Daniel Bryan down yet again, saying Bryan is not worthy of being “The Face of WWE.” Triple H’s scripted remarks had a lot of people shaking their heads backstage since they feel he was burying him as a performer rather than knock him in a way that would lead to Bryan gaining retribution.
Triple H really doing his job well. Even getting guys in the back to hate him

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
He's going to make Triple H tap out at WrestleMania so I can't see the issue, if that doesn't happen then I agree with the sentiment that he's just burying him.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
There is a tough line between IWC's definition of "Burying" and just being a Heel. thinking about it, he may have taken it a step far though. Who knows.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I really dont want Orton as champ again. Please let DBry win it at HIAC

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
heat on who is essentially the boss and (in WWE's case) has control over every aspect of your life is as redundant as hatred towards a head of state

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
This sounds like made up bullshit but its funny how many people are getting worked by Triple H playing on his internet image of evil burial man

·
Registered
8,560 Posts
Sounds like Triple H is losing the lockerroom by being perceived as taking a shot at Bryan as a performer (not saying its fair, but I understand why the wrestlers would be cynical given so many start-stop pushes that go on in this company). If Bryan doesn't get put over strong, that would be demoralizing to the rank and file.

Logic says Triple H should get pinned by Bryan down the line, but this is Triple H and the usual Triple H finish is him going over strong to fed his ego. Triple H doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt from the WWE lockerroom.

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
Shouldn't the backstage heat be on his wife and her writers for writing the line?

In other words dirtsheets gonna dirtsheet.

·
Ho!
18,125 Posts
If this all leads to Bryan defeating HHH at Mania 30... which right now based on HHH comments seems like where they're going with it, then it's all good.

If Bryan never gets retribution and they go with the stupid Cena/HHH match, then all HHH will have accomplished with this feud is hurting Bryan's popularity and ultimately making him look like an idiot.

We'll just have to wait and find out. HHH might have a huge ego, but I'm certain he does genuinely care about the business and knows they need another guy who could be the top face alongside Cena and then be the sole top face when Cena's gone (or whenever Cena's injured and out of actin like he's been). HHH can't be that guy anymore, Orton is certainly never going to be that guy, and Punk might not even be around in a couple of years, so it's gotta be Bryan, who's had a very recent hot streak. HHH has to know that after everything that's happened, him not putting over Bryan would be a huge mistake. Bryan defeating HHH at Mania is the first step for Bryan becoming the top face, though just beating HHH won't do that. The day he makes Cena tap out is the day that happens imo.

·
FOURTEEN TIMES, THE GAME
6,805 Posts
Let me get this straight: There's backstage heat? On Triple H?

:ti

·
Locker Room Leader
12,170 Posts
Lol, heat on HHH? :lmao What are they gonna do, threaten going to TNA? :lol

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Let me get this straight: There's backstage heat? On Triple H?

:ti
:lmao

This whole situation is cracking me the fuck up. Bad enough idiots on the internet are getting worked but if the actual wrestlers themselves are too then WWE may as well just give up now because none of these guys are going to amount to anything if they can't understand the business they're working in. Holy jeebus.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I don't believe this report at all. Everyone in the back knows how the business works.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,170 Posts
Does WF have too many children? How so many people fail to see how this angle is being run is depressing.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts