Wrestling Forum banner

Backstage Heat On Hernandez, Backstage TNA Creative News

2316 Views 14 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Das Wunderberlyn
Source: PWTorch
-- SLAM! Wrestling has an interview up with Jeremy Borash, discussing TNA iMPACT! on UK TV. You can check that out by clicking here.

-- On July 21st, TNA returns to the Civic Center in Salem, Virginia.

-- On July 23rd, TNA returns to the Cabarrus Arena in Concord, North Carolina.

-- Bruce Prichard (a/k/a Brother Love) produced the segments with Jeff and Karen Jarrett outside the Impact! Zone planning their wedding vow renewal.

-- Hernandez garnered heat within the TNA Wrestling locker room for carelessly dropping Douglas Williams while giving him the Border Toss during a match on TNA iMPACT! last month.

"He's a careless guy in the ring," a company source stated. "He relies on doing a couple of dangerous moves."

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/0310/537306/
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Heat rumors..From PWTorch...Again...

· Registered
4,029 Posts
and how do you explain douglas williams landing arwkardly

and hernandez being off tv for 2 weeks without any mention
Um. Hernandez was on TV 1 week ago actually.

· Registered
1,415 Posts
well when i saw it i went oh shit looked like he landed funny and that was before i read this. shit happens though and guys do get hurt wouldn't be surprised if he did get a warning about it though. be kinda cool if williams did a run in during a morgan hernandez match and screwed hernandez over costing him a win.

· Registered
9,884 Posts
Who do I trust more. PWTorch dirtsheet rumors or KFC to deliver quality service and food.

Going KFC here.

Reactions: Arya Dark

· Registered
10,497 Posts
It's so hard to believe these dirtsheets anymore. That being said, that border toss on Doug could have been a little better.

· Banned
2,174 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.