Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one is actually pretty interesting. Check Dolph's part, and you'll notice he talks above Vickie. Maybe Vickie isn't gonna like being overshadowed by Dolph and that can set up his face turn. Also the tag division may get some light because Epico and Primo still deserve a tag title shot, and Titus and Black Cena weaseled their way into getting a tag title shot. Excuse Kofi and his forced promo LOL. WWE may have some things lined up. What do you guys think, speculate.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
635 Posts
Not sure why some of you are under the impression that showing alcohol is outside the bounds of PG. Jericho didn't smash Punk over the head with a bottle of soy sauce.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Can they bring The Rock back to teach the talent how to TALK INTO A MICROPHONE?

So many uninteresting personalities today. Virtually every 80's star had more charisma than the entire roster does today. I blame this "reality" era that has wrestlers talking like normal people. They're boring as normal people. Return to the 80's style of talking. Hulk Hogan in his prime would be a welcome sight in 2012.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Wow, if alcohol is a no-no I can't wait for Stone Cold to return!:

"I'm thirsty, give me a da......errm...darn soda!"

·
Registered
470 Posts
Wow, if alcohol is a no-no I can't wait for Stone Cold to return!:

"I'm thirsty, give me a da......errm...darn soda!"
I find that offensive.
Why can't he just say "I'm thirsty, may I please have a bottle of still water. Kids, remember, still bottled water quenches your thirst. You should make sure to get enough each day if you want to be a nice man, with a nice attitude, like myself. And that's a the most important piece of information, because Steven said so".

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
The hell did you expect? Champagne? Its a PG show.
Alcohol is perfectly PG. WWE had a beer sponsor last year (Keystone Light). It's not like they're sniffing lines of Bath Salt.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts