Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm surprised a thread hasn't been made about this already. I can't be the only one who heard all the backstage chatter from the production crew throughout RAW last night, can I?

They just wouldn't shut the hell up. All night, it was like: "Yeah, get the shot. Pan over there. No, no, over here. Yeah, that's good."

Who else noticed?

·
Registered
725 Posts
I heard it, too.

I am wondering what the hell they were thinking.

Either WWE is going to generate some sort of internal chaos storyline, again, or the crew last night was piss ass drunk.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Hmm, got a link OP? Video perhaps?

I was probably away when that happened although I did hear a little talking, but for only about a second.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

At about the 11:50 mark, there's some chatter going on. It's just one example, though. I heard it at least 3 or 4 times last night.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
I heard some chatter near the end of the show but I couldn't make out what was being said exactly so i just thought it was fans talking. that's pretty bad, though.

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
i notoced a couple of weird things. like when they showed Del Rio winking, the shot seemd really slow and almost replayish to me.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts

At about the 11:50 mark, there's some chatter going on. It's just one example, though. I heard it at least 3 or 4 times last night.
Lol, "no man, you gotta get near Orton".... "alright now this side".

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I thought I heard it once, thought my mind was playing tricks though so didn't mention it. Glad I wasn't alone.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Yea, I heard it when they were telling the cameramen to not focus on Cena and instead focus on the Nexxus

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
i notoced a couple of weird things. like when they showed Del Rio winking, the shot seemd really slow and almost replayish to me.
dude, this. LOL. i saw that and went WTF. i don't know about you guys but the entire show seemed really off to me.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dude, this. LOL. i saw that and went WTF. i don't know about you guys but the entire show seemed really off to me.
Well, Del Rio's music did play slower than usual at one point, so maybe production accidentally started playing the scene in slow-mo? There is a 2 minute delay, after all.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Last time I heard this much chatter was NXT Season 2 finale. Of course, they had something to worry about then! Last night was quite strange

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
I heard talking when Miz was beating down Orton, they were saying "Pan to the Miz" something like that.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
I could hear everything when Orton was grounded by The Miz. It was amazing, really. Those cameramen are freaks for their jobs. However, I'd prefer not to hear their chatter :(

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
I heard a lot of it, I knew it was somebody in charge of production but I couldn't make out all of what he was saying. It was pretty ridiculous, it really had a huge effect on the segment between The Miz and Randy Orton. Vince probably blew a gasket after the show.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts