Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or does anyone else notice that he likes to start shit. I usually don't rant, but he is being such a btch. In the graphics forum he thinks the monstrosity that he calls a hardcore tribute banner is good, and in the RP section of EPW, he was talkin a whole lot of shit to wind up losing. He also spamms the damnplace up. STOP SPAMMIN BITCH.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I haven't really noticed any of his posts...If he bugs you, tell him to fuck off or put him on your ignore list.

·
Registered
448 Posts
America's Finest said in post #1 :
Is it just me or does anyone else notice that he likes to start shit. I usually don't rant, but he is being such a btch. In the graphics forum he thinks the monstrosity that he calls a hardcore tribute banner is good, and in the RP section of EPW, he was talkin a whole lot of shit to wind up losing. He also spamms the damnplace up. STOP SPAMMIN BITCH.
I don't say it was good, If you havent noticed, Ive been sayin for a week over and over again that my hardcore banner sucks.Go fuck yourself asshole,or i'll vome over there and fuck up your damn bitch, you started this one you dumb Bastard. And who ever the hell changed my custom title to "sucks dick" better change it back!

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Originally posted by Backfire

I don't say it was good, If you havent noticed, Ive been sayin for a week over and over again that my hardcore banner sucks.Go fuck yourself asshole,or i'll vome over there and fuck up your damn bitch, you started this one you dumb Bastard. And who ever the hell changed my custom title to "sucks dick" better change it back!
Your a funny kid.

And yes, I noticed he's been spamming too. I was bored last night and was inclined to take that picture.

Love you.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Ive noticed a bit..but everyone can start shit here and there. It hasnt been a big problem for me or anything. its kinda like EH no big deal kinda thing. But he does spam...lol sucks dick

edit: thats a coo sig Eazy W.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Shut up Bitch! I don't spam, I do trivia, word games, and pull my weight.What my problem with you users is, you say I kiss ass but you are all kissing Wille's gay ass.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Shut up Bitch! I don't spam, I do trivia, word games, and pull my weight.What my problem with you users is, you say I kiss ass but you are all kissing Wille's gay ass.
Dude, they're my FRIENDS.Friends stick up for eachother. I guess you wouldnt know, because obviously you havent made any yet.

And according to your title, your MY bitch, now I command you to shut the hell up...and you could give Cody some sex.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hell no, I ain't no one's bitch. Kiss my 13 yrold ass Muthafucka.I got friends on the site,and off the site. They aint friends, they're just pussy ass kisser. and you the pussy-ass.

·
Registered
448 Posts
You did, and I was correcting your damned mistakes. Close this thread admins or mods.Nobody wants these bitches bitching about everyone that signs up on w-e forums. They are all spammers themselves who just find innocent users who are new and bitch about them. Especially minors, anyone who is one is among the few who people call their bitches.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Shut the hell up and close this damn thread because i am a respectable user who is just being bitched at by people who need anger managment, and Jesus.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Hell no, I ain't no one's bitch. Kiss my 13 yrold ass Muthafucka.I got friends on the site,and off the site. They aint friends, they're just pussy ass kisser. and you the pussy-ass.
Ummm dude, you're in a lower grade then me. And I'm not 13 either, so respect your elders bitch. And yes, they are friends. Why would they kiss my ass, it's not like I have any authority in this forum.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Originally posted by cap'n crunch032
Glad to see you took my advice Willie.
Yea dude, thanks for the advice on a new title for Backfire. <3 u

·
Registered
448 Posts
I respect nobody who doesn't respect me. Respect my ass, and i will respect all of you and maybe,"if your lucky," will take back all of the stuff I said about you.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
^^I know, we have an overflow of 'em...we should throw them in a volcano or something :agree:

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Backfire, you make me laugh :) If YOU'RE lucky, I'll take back the things you said, fagboy.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Kiss my ass. I won't take back anything I said about EasyWille until he is long expired.I take back all of the things I said about all of the other users though.Wille, you shall recieve no respect from me, ever!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts