Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just back for a quick rant. So my girlfriend left to see her brother at college this weekend, no problem right? Wrong. From the last time she saw him he has become an giant asshole, or maybe he just doesn't like me. Which is suprising, because he's gay. Okay so she forgot her cell phone at home. And we were talking on the phone tonight on her brothers, it had been about 4 minutes, and suddenly comes on- "I don't know what you're talking about but your wasting my minutes, so hurry it up jackass". And I hear a click. I could have said bye and been done, but I was hung up on. So my thought is, what kind of a jackass doesn't have free nights and weekends? It's 11 on a saturday, which is both. It's a verizon, and so is mine. So a)free nights, b)free weekends, and c)verizon to verizon is in-calling, it's free. So wtf? I tried to call back to bitch at him and the damn phone is off now. So I'm thinking whether to waste the time and gas to drive one and a half hours over there or to just give up. Problem there- I'm not the type to shut up like that. Thoughts?

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
why did you leave again?

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
This is worst case sceneario, and something Im sure you dont want to think about, but are you sure it was her brother in the background talking? It could have been sometoher guy. Or maybe her brother was drunk. Either way, Id keep trying to get through.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, it's him. I've met him. And he doesn't drink. I tried, he would not take a beer last time I saw him. hey, stryder, go **** yourself

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
That's an interesting story you have there. I'd leave it alone tonight, but I would definitely not forget. Do something about it another time. Like in a week or so.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
This is a kind of bad situation. If you go up there, your gf will wonder why and possibly think you don't trust her when she's away. She could also get mad at you for driving all that way for nothing. It could also have been nothing, and then you just drove all the way there for nothing. On the other hand, if you go up there and he could end up wanting to fight you, and if you kick his ass, then your gf will get mad at you. She will side with her brother on this, no matter what. I'd just leave it be.

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Maybe it was a prank? wait for a couple of days, then if you call again, and the same thing happens, make up an excuse to go there.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Murder and sodomy comes to mind. Do it in whichever order you'd like. Maybe make a sodomy sandwich....sodomize, murder, sodomize. Yum.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Hombre said:
From the last time she saw him he has become an giant asshole, or maybe he just doesn't like me. Which is suprising, because he's gay.
Just because someone's gay doesn't mean they can't be an arse or mean they can't take a dislike to someone.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I would forget this since if you are going to marry your girlfriend, he'll be your brohter-in-law. My uncle(Mother's brother) and my dad have had a long standing feud against each other for almost 20 years, before my parents even got married. If you remember this, it will only haunt both of you and will give you the same exact bitterness that my father and my uncle have had for 20 years.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Kaneanite said:
Murder and sodomy comes to mind. Do it in whichever order you'd like. Maybe make a sodomy sandwich....sodomize, murder, sodomize. Yum.

LOL, this post is funny.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No big deal now, I found out he wanted to sleep. After my girlfriend was sure he was asleep she went outside and called.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts