Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Some of you may know me, many of you probably don't. Not like I've had a huge impression or anything, but I used to post around here quite a bit a while ago. I'm mostly known for stirring $#!* up, but also had some good times in mafia games, etc. Anyways, I've started watching wrestling quite a bit lately and before I knew it I was checking back in on the forum to see the latest news. This was mostly the result of sheer morbid curiosity - wondering why guys like HHH, Batista, Jericho, etc were no longer on tv. So on a side note if anyone wants to fill me in on those guys please do. Regardless, just a heads up that I'm gonna do my best to keep my pretentious attitude and generally rude disposition aside and just try to enjoy posting here again without causing any trouble.

I look forward to talking to some of you again, getting to know the rest of you, and chatting with all of you. Oh, and I'll be upgrading my membership pretty immediately. It's about damn time.

Thanks for your time,

Don.Corleone AKA Justin

PS. Austin101 I owe you an apology. Not sure if you still post here, but you're the one guy whom I remember more than anyone else. So I apologize for being a dick to you.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
Austin 101 supposedly killed himself. Never found out if it was true or not...or even if there was a way to find out.

Anyway, I remember you. I didn't have a problem with you.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Austin 101 supposedly killed himself. Never found out if it was true or not...or even if there was a way to find out.

Anyway, I remember you. I didn't have a problem with you.
Wow, that's incredibly upsetting if true. Glad to see you're still kickin' around! Perhaps you'll be the one to fill me in on Jericho's whereabouts?
Hey McQueen. Glad to see you're still kickin' around!

·
STOCKING STUFFER
3,497 Posts
HHH is hurt, Jericho is touring w/Fozzy and Batista is pursuing MMA. Austin101 threatened his own life and got banned for it, but ended up posting his reviews on some blog site. Someone may have the link, fuck I know.

Also go fuck yourself. Since you probably don't know who I am right now.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
I wonder why somedays but yeah i'm still here.

A101 isn't dead he's just banned from here for threatening to kill himself.

STUFF

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
save the mafia section bro.

Batista isn't going into MMA. unless he wants to get paid 4k to show and another 4 if he wins.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
Jericho got punted by Orton about a month ago. There's rumors he's taking an extended break to tour with Fozzy, but there's also rumors he could be back around Christmas or January. It's all a guessing game with these dirt sheets, they can print anything they want and with no reprecussions of being wrong.

Since you also asked about Triple H and Batista too, Triple H is still out but he just returned supposedly "for one night only" on a supershow where he beat Alberto Del Rio. People are expecting him back around Survivor Series. Batista left the WWE because he said he couldn't handle the PG product. He's currently negotiating a deal with Strikeforce to fight Bobby Lashley. Yeah, don't worry. You weren't the only one that laughed when you heard that.

EDIT ~ Eh, I'm late. ~_~

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
Nah, Jericho has a bunch of tour dates, I really doubt he'll be back before Mania. I actually believe a report for once.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HHH is hurt, Jericho is touring w/Fozzy and Batista is pursuing MMA. Austin101 threatened his own life and got banned for it, but ended up posting his reviews on some blog site. Someone may have the link, fuck I know.

Also go fuck yourself. Since you probably don't know who I am right now.
Can't say that I do. Thanks for filling me in, though.
I wonder why somedays but yeah i'm still here.

A101 isn't dead he's just banned from here for threatening to kill himself.

STUFF
Well I hope you don't leave anytime soon.
save the mafia section bro.

Batista isn't going into MMA. unless he wants to get paid 4k to show and another 4 if he wins.
I'll see what I can do Sticksy. I'll sign up for the next one. As for Tista I'm really hoping he returns to the WWE, his heel stint at the end there was pretty awesome.
Jericho got punted by Orton about a month ago. There's rumors he's taking an extended break to tour with Fozzy, but there's also rumors he could be back around Christmas or January. It's all a guessing game with these dirt sheets, they can print anything they want and with no reprecussions of being wrong.

Since you also asked about Triple H and Batista too, Triple H is still out but he just returned supposedly "for one night only" on a supershow where he beat Alberto Del Rio. People are expecting him back around Survivor Series. Batista left the WWE because he said he couldn't handle the PG product. He's currently negotiating a deal with Strikeforce to fight Bobby Lashley. Yeah, don't worry. You weren't the only one that laughed when you heard that.

EDIT ~ Eh, I'm late. ~_~
That's always the way it's been. How many times have those rumor sites been wrong and not lost any credibility whatsoever? Yet we all mindlessly cling to the hopes that what they say is true. Hopefully Jericho returns soon - seems like the WWE could use it.

Makes sense - Batista would be great on a 14A product, but the PG rating definitely held him back from his full potential. Hahahaha, wow, for some reason I'm not even surprised by that.
I don't know you, but I'd like it much better if you were an asshole tbf.
Just wait for a bad day and I'm sure I'll be back to old form. It's inevitable.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts