Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
First off, I would like to thank Hankey for the wonderful support. I love you man. *wipes tear from eye*

B

·
0 Posts
^^^You did. Wow. You must think you are so cool now, huh? Well, you aren't. Now, just go stand in front of a train and see what it does pervert.

B

·
0 Posts
Oxlong, get a knife, and slowly shove it in the side of your head. It will make you feel better.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Oh he's not that bad. Just think how boring the place would be without him. Least he can take it like a man.

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Take it like a man? "Hey your gay play in traffic you pervert hang around train trax you dickless fuck fuck you in your ass like you get it every night omg lol. stupid." is hardly "manly".

B

·
0 Posts
Richard Furness said in post #16 :
BabyBoy, you bore the hell out of me. DIE!
You DIE!

Mr.Hankey said in post #18 :
Take it like a man? "Hey your gay play in traffic you pervert hang around train trax you dickless fuck fuck you in your ass like you get it every night omg lol. stupid." is hardly "manly".

What? Do you want me to come up with some stupid ass pretzels and sex jokes? Come on. That was fucking stupid, and then you try to talk shit. Why don't go and find some pretzels and shove them up your ass?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts