Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF? I was warned by you. Who did I flame? All I said was dumbass, everybody sais that and you gave me 10 warning points so that means it was "serious flaming" which it wasn't.

I didn't flame. Take them off.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
You may not have deemed them as serious flames, but they were forms of spam. (And as it was in the anything forum, the rules of spam are a little bit more enforced than here in rants)

You spammed quite a few times in that thread. 3-4 by my count. So I can't say with a straight face you didn't deserve the warning.

Aside from that, your childish responses didn't help your case much in that thread. But that's another story for another time.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe those posts weren't the best on topic posts but people do worse than that and besides I didn't get warned for spamming and I should't either.

I got warned for flaming which I didn't do so BB take them off please.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Calling Serwa a dumbass because he doesn't believe what you believe is a flame. Serwa took what you said seriously, therefore, you are warned.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I never called him a dumbass because he didn't believe what I believe I called him a dumbass and just a saying like I said I did.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
Maybe those posts weren't the best on topic posts but people do worse than that and besides I didn't get warned for spamming and I should't either.
Umm...the matter at hand is YOU. Not someone else. Yes, other people do spam. I do it, staff does it....and you've done it. The difference amongst the ranks is, you did it back to back to back. To spam occasionaly...eh. But to do so in a matter of about 20 minutes in the same thread. What's there to justify?

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would you drop it. I didn't deserve warning points for anything I did and I would like them removed please.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
stop bitching. you can't just go around calling everyone who doesn't believe everything teh bible says dumbasses. that is flaming

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I never called you a dumbass because you didn't believe what I believed. I allready told you that.

BB and you and everybody else calls people dumbasses all the time and do you get warned? No.

"I'm gona write a check, and in the memo line i'm gona put unfair" - Hank Hill

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
WTF? I was warned by you. Who did I flame? All I said was dumbass, everybody sais that and you gave me 10 warning points so that means it was "serious flaming" which it wasn't.

I didn't flame. Take them off.
He doesn't like you. Accept it.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
They also didn't keep repeating it. You called him a dumbass on a few occasions. That's a little different than one sarcastic "You dumbass...o!" Keep slappin at the water though, you're only delaying your inevitable sink into the abyss.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
"I'm gona write a check, and in the memo line i'm gona put unfair" - Hank Hill
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
and don't complain just roll with it and don't act out again and you got nothing to worry about

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I never acted out in the first place. BB just didn't like what I was saying so he abused his mod powers and warned me.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
I don't care if I said the word more than one time. That doensn't mean anything. It's just a word.
And your warning level is only a number.

So what if he abused his powers? If you don't like Nazi mods, then leave.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
So is "******" and "spic" and "gook"....your defense? When folks use those, they're just words. But their meaning is hurtful. As is repeatedly calling someone a dumbass.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BB insults people all the time. He hurts people's feelings and so does Nitemare. And I do it once and I get warned for it. That's not right.

Oh and uh your sig looks a little big. You better compress the text so you don't get warnings. You don't want them do ya?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts