Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In my opinion, babyboy is nothing more than some lonely virgin, desperatly wanting attention in life as his family can obvioulsy not provide any of it. Well who can blame a mother and father for not wanting to spend time with some hairy, no neck, overweight sack of shit who spends all his time on the internet sucking up to girls who live in another country, just so he can feel like he has a friend in life.

Also he thinks, he is being the mature by not wanting to be in group convo's with me, yet he goes around and "TRIES" to insult me in all my posts/threads. He probably thinks I am just easily hurt over the net as he is, so he has to resort to by mocking me in a thread he created. Well if it helps you feel better, or like you are trying to prove something like thinking "I hope she stops posting shit now, because I am such an awsome guy when it comes to making fun of people, I so totally hurt her and put her in her spot!" Well think again you mexican sack of shit. I could care less waht you think of me. Hell I don't even think much about you either, well that's not true, I don't even think about your life at all.

I know the forum rules (if it is a rule or if it even exists) say "respect forum admins/mods. Well you know what, I don't HAVE to respect you. Forcing respect is a very arrogant way of running this place. The way I see it, you gotta give respect to get it and so far fat sack of shit boy, I mean Babyboy has never shown me any.

So you think I'm a bitch, what are you trying to accomplish by telling me this? Seriously, do you want me to get all stressed about what some guy over the internet thinks of me? Sorry to disappoint you, but I think I can get through life without having the approval of some nerdy, zit ridden kid who will probably be on a dialysis machine with a pace maker by the age of 30.

To that, I say good night.

B

·
0 Posts
Took you long enough. Btw, there is no rule on respecting forum mods and admins. :) Love you too. *kisses*

N

·
0 Posts
I think this is MJW's first thread (at least outside of the gaming forum) that has meaning and is readable. <3

Good job, right?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Isn't that a co-winky dink, so did I

1 - 12 of 12 Posts