Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Jonathan Coachman
7,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was checking out my user CP to see if anyone had repped me recently (I live for this kind of stuff) and I noticed my most recent red rep came from our very own Floridian ******, BabyBoy. I decided to take a closer look at his profile and stumbled across this:

Look at this ****** you guys.

Let me dive a little deeper into this Morons :banplz: profile and hopefully convince one of the higher ups to send this piece of shit to NoDQ or something.

This motherfucker has been here for nearly 8 years. If you administrators have any compassion you'll put this cuntrag out of his misery and let him go.

Referrals: 0

He has contributed absolutely nothing to this site. He's a leech. He's a succubus if you will. He sucks.

Biography:
I have an eight inch penis.

Okay this is where I have to draw the line. This site is supposed to be a place where I can bring my family. I want the people closest to me to be able to browse this forum without feeling uncomfortable or threatened. This is SICKENING. I mean even imagining that hurts my head. I found another picture of BabyBoy on his photobucket and edited the cock in so you all could have a visual. Warning: Actual photo, not for the weak of heart.

Lying sack of shit. He lives in Florida. Maybe he can't tell the difference because he never ventures outdoors? IDK.

Interests:
Drinking, smoking weed and all types of ill shit. Eating. Being a ****** WHO IS RUINING WRESTLINGFORUM

Pretty much.

Favorite Wrestling Promotion:
UFC

:eek: UFC? A day in the life of BabyBoy:

Favorite Wrestler(s)?:
MIDGETS

YOU SICK FUCK

Former Usernames:
Lacrimosa, Scott Peterson, Adolf Hitler, The Lonesome ****, babyboy_69_4ever

I don't even need to edit this one, do I? Adolf Hitler? Lonesome ****? Yep.

DOES ANYBODY UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY?

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Did enjoy.

He also flamed me by calling me a "**** luvr" via red rep, still trying to figure out what the fuck that means.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
10/10

might read again, it was pretty emotional tho

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,907 Posts
:lmao I actually missed that because I try to avoid looking at morbidly obese pictures of Packer fans with Babyboy's face photoshopped over it.

Oh hey Dele.

·
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
2,283 Posts
He told me he lives in Tulare, which tbh is almost as much of a shithole as Florida. The green text at the end was a nice touch. 9/10

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I'm actually not really from the Holy Land of saskatoon, Saskaketchwan, but he is a piece of shit, red repped me and also called me a ******, such a turd.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
:lmao Gotta love Ghetto Anthony! Woke up, hit a bowl, looked at this. Man I laughed so fucking hard.

He told me he lives in Tulare, which tbh is almost as much of a shithole as Florida. The green text at the end was a nice touch. 9/10
stfu, ******. this 'shit hole' attracts millions of visitors a year for being just a 55000 person town. Just keep your mouth shut, bitch.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts