Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who else here got a PM of their forum. i have been recieving these and they are pissing me off because i need PM space for more important stuff and doon't wanna waste time llooking at them. Who else got these PM's?

B

·
0 Posts
iamblade was going to send out a few to people he said were his friends. I have it advertised in my sig. I only sent out two, and they were to iamblade and Dark Assasin. i sent it to them because they would post a lot and make the forums look good with a lot of post to get people to start posting.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
i dint get one, Hey WeChampion dont complain at least ur loved lol

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I got one too. But you say Iamblade sent them to his friends. I don't like him. I think he's an obnoxious twat who should be shot so why did I get one?

·
Registered
115 Posts
I got one from iamblade. I ignored it......sorry!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I didnt get one, but they asked me over messanger, but i have some somtimes from Newbies which is really anoying sometimes.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Don't be upset guys, he put no thought process into this, he just picks random users, and BabyBoy didn't send invitations to anybody but me and iamblade, see, iamblades train of thought is 'see username, invite to forum'

1 - 18 of 18 Posts