Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I know he's a mod or admin whatever but this guy keeps giving me red/negative rep.
Why the hell is he doing that?
I did not do anything wrong and he has given me negative/red rep twice already.
What the hell is your problem baby boy your supposed to be an example your a frakin mod/admin.

·
Banned
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did pm and you all suck why are you giving me neg rep when it doesn't mean anything and did'nt even do anything.

·
Banned
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok tell me what i did?

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
The Boy Molestor said:
Well My username was "The Lady Thriller" when i was on here but I came back yesterday and could'nt sign in and had to register and found out that the site was going throw problems and alot of member were deleted and I just happend to be 1 of them.
Well i'm not complaining or anything but I was on the best road I was becoming huge and I was almost one of the best and had great rep points and everything.
I know it's not the mods/admins etc's fault but it's just not fair that I have to start all my stuff all over again.
So can you like get my bio from the lady thriller and added onto this one like my posts to this one my rep points my sig etc.
Or just bring The lady thriller account back.
Just do something please I don't wanna start all over again from the beggining.
Thank You For Reading This Man!!!
Please Do Something!!!
Yeah.....Knowing damn well about the posts in the Suggestions & Feedback forum, plus thinking we'd show favortism towards you.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Heh, you know what. I'm gonna red rep you daily from now on.

Why? Because A) I Can....and B) The vision of you red faced in front of the computer screaming "**** you SlaM!" gets me all warm and flustered. :D

·
Banned
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Seriously guys I'd rather be a bad guy and have red rep than green rep.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
The Lady Thriller said:
Seriously guys I'd rather be a bad guy and have red rep than green rep.
No you wouldn't what do you think we are dumb.. Neg rep added

·
Dat Dude Dropkick
8,610 Posts
I know Lady Thriller.The guys with the High Rep points just use it to bully newbies.Its sad when you think about it.Thats why I don't go to the rants forum,All people do is flame you.The Admins and Mods are ok there just like every other Admin or mod on any other forum.I hate those POPUPS!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
The Lady Thriller said:
Well I know he's a mod or admin whatever but this guy keeps giving me red/negative rep.
Why the hell is he doing that?
I did not do anything wrong and he has given me negative/red rep twice already.
What the hell is your problem baby boy your supposed to be an example your a frakin mod/admin.
stop acting like a bisch or else someone going to get banned anyways BB must have a reason to neg rep you

edit- les all give you neg rep and see if we get our own rant

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts