Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, everyone should know that Babyboy called me a slut on my first post, just because I admited having a tattoo. If that's not being mean, I don't know what is.

What are you thoughts?

PS: He is gay, maybe because he doesn't like my gender he is treating me like this, but come on!! he has a mother.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I wouldn't show my ass in its entirety.

I'm proud of my body. Wouldn't you show it if it was that pretty?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Yea, I once allowed myself to believe I was having a lovely chat with Carmen Electra on yahoo because the person's profile had her as their pic. You just never know...:D

Anyway...Mo, you may not be surprised by this, but BB isn't liked by many. I honestly don't care about the kid in any form, but that's because I only come here to vent my opinion where it seems fitting.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
There's nothing wrong with a woman having a tattoo on her lower back. It gives us guys something to read while we are taking them from.............oops, there are children present.

I have nothing against tattoos though and I wouldn't think any differently of anyone who did.

B

·
0 Posts
I am not liked by many, but that doesn't bother me any. I hardly like anyone on here anyways. Wow, this is my second thread made on me.
Is it because this is my destiny?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Yea, that information shocks and appauls me aswell! Acctualy, it does. Nitemare's never really given me much shit in the past, but that's probably because I don't go out of my way to bait him into it. And BB, I don't have anything against you (yet anyway) I was just stating what I've read in previous threads over the past. So take that as you may.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Rajah said in post #5 :
There's nothing wrong with a woman having a tattoo on her lower back. It gives us guys something to read while we are taking them from.............oops, there are children present.size]

LOL, come on on Rajah, you know damn well that you wouldn't be looking at the tattoo if you were giving it to someone from behind :p

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Who the fuck removed MoNique's avatar? I didn't get to see the ass.

Nitemare, do you back up data like this in the admin CP? Coby?

SOMEBODY SHOW ME THE GOD DAMN ASS

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Yes, i discovered the ass. How BabyBoy could insult the owner of an ass like that is beyond me. I love the ass.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts