Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They thought the one hit wonder could come back from an injury and just get his fluke spot back like he's The Rock, Edge or someone who actually established themselves. Poor thing. Daniel Bryan, the epitome of Carly Rae Jepsen in the WWE, with his one hit wonder "Call Me Maybe" self thought he was Britney Spears and he could come back and go to the top again. :( Well, that didn't happen.

Sorry to say but that little cinderella story ended last year and now we're back to reality. DB was never an established guy for fans to think he could just come back and main event WrestleMania AGAIN and be put back on a pedestal he never deserved to begin with.

As someone who NEVER saw anything special in DB, I am glad that this is how things turned out and I'm excited to see where things go with Roman Reigns.

Haters, Daniel Bryan fans... Eat your hearts out. x

Kisses.

·
Registered
995 Posts
That you Vince?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Waiting for the mods to lock this

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Waiting for the mods to lock this
Of course you'd want it locked, you can't handle the truth. "Lock the truth, kill it, end it, I don't wanna see it" well sweetheart... I am a the TRUTH TELLER and the TEA SPILLER.

It was PURE delusion for anyone to think DB should just come back and get his spot back and main event WM two years in a row like he's The Rock or something.

Like girl bye.

It's gonna take more then some "YES" chants and a series of botched kicks to prove to me or the WWE officials that you're worthy.

·
Registered
995 Posts
What is it with you and tea?

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
They thought the one hit wonder could come back from an injury and just get his fluke spot back like he's The Rock, Edge or someone who actually established themselves. Poor thing. Daniel Bryan, the epitome of Carly Rae Jepsen in the WWE, with his one hit wonder "Call Me Maybe" self thought he was Britney Spears and he could come back and go to the top again. :( Well, that didn't happen.

Sorry to say but that little cinderella story ended last year and now we're back to reality. DB was never an established guy for fans to think he could just come back and main event WrestleMania AGAIN and be put back on a pedestal he never deserved to begin with.

As someone who NEVER saw anything special in DB, I am glad that this is how things turned out and I'm excited to see where things go with Roman Reigns.

Haters, Daniel Bryan fans... Eat your hearts out. x

Kisses.
You mean like Reigns came back from injury, basically did nothing, was kept off TV for the last month because the had to hide him because he is so awful, and they handed him the WM main even spot that he doesn't deserve and the fans don't want him there.

thats why when he was getting the shit booed out of him at the end of raw it just cut off because Vince was like CUT THE FEED NOW DAMMIT CUTE THE FEED THEY ARE BOOING REIGNS.

too bad of you, DB is still the most over guy on the roster and Reings is the most hated.

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No one cares what you think nerd.
Awwee, you seem disappointed :(

Well look on the bright side sugarplums x

Your little idol Daniel Bryan will be in the filler spot of Mania, competing for the IC title. Atleast he can win that and stay in the mid card division, it's suited just for him. x

Leave the main event to the big dogs.

Kisses.

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You mean like Reigns came back from injury, basically did nothing, was kept off TV for the last month because the had to hide him because he is so awful, and they handed him the WM main even spot that he doesn't deserve and the fans don't want him there.

thats why when he was getting the shit booed out of him at the end of raw it just cut off because Vince was like CUT THE FEED NOW DAMMIT CUTE THE FEED THEY ARE BOOING REIGNS.

too bad of you, DB is still the most over guy on the roster and Reings is the most hated.

Aww, that's great. Now he can be the most over guy on the roster in the midcard, as the IC champion.

Haha.....

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
Awwee, you seem disappointed :(

Well look on the bright side sugarplums x

Your little idol Daniel Bryan will be in the filler spot of Mania, competing for the IC title. Atleast he can win that and stay in the mid card division, it's suited just for him. x

Leave the main event to the big dogs.

Kisses.
Come back and read this when reigns loses at wrestlemania, brock retains and puts on a 5 star classic with bryan at summerslam and they win match of the year.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Vince is so desperate he sent one of his employees to talk about how good Roman Reigns is

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Come back and read this when reigns loses at wrestlemania, brock retains and puts on a 5 star classic with bryan at summerslam and they win match of the year.
Aww how cute, the DB fans can still dream.

Sweety, it's over. The cinderella story ended. We're back to reality now. DB is winning the IC title at Wrestlemania, and they are re-building the IC title and the middle card with him. It's over. Vince has put him in a spot he belongs in. :x

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.