Wrestling Forum banner

Awful wrestling posters

3118 Views 21 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  McQueen
What are the worst indie wrestling posters you have ever seen?

Most look like they are made on paint, but some even make them look like works by Banksy.

I'll go with this one and it has nothing to do with them recently wishing me well in my future endeavours, but the fact they are absolutely terrible posters.

Example, MCW presents "MCW"...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· copy of a copy of a
4,015 Posts
Whoever is behind AIW's graphics should be shot in the nuts. It seems there's been improvement as of late, but it's still quite shit if you ask me.

· copy of a copy of a
4,015 Posts
That New Japan poster had to be removed and replaced once the NWA saw it. They barely have a relationship, but apparently it was enough to get them to change the poster.

And its hard to hold those small indy promotions at fault, its not like they're a promotion backed by a multi-million dollar corporation.
I don't want to sound overly arrogant, but honestly I whip out better looking posters/covers from my ass with zero budjet and basically no resources. Granted I own a pirated Photoshop, but there are free softwares with just enough to create more-than-decent promos for your shows.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.