Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The WWE shows i have posted I will no longer do! Instead I will do AWF.Feedback is nice.Here is the roster:

Amazing Red
Abyss
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Billy Gunn
Triple H
Bill Goldberg
John Bradshaw Layfeild
Orlando Jordan
Chris Harris
James Storm
Johnny Devine
Steven Richards
Christophere Daniels
Chris Sabin
Jeff Jerret
Road Dogg
John Cena
simon Dean
Rhyno
Edge
Christian
D-Von Dudley
Bubba Ray Dudley
Batista
Ric Flair
Randy Orton
DDP
Montie Brown
Ultimo Dragon
Rey Mysterio
Eddie G.
Chavo G.
Chavo Classic
Shawn Micheals
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
David Young
Kazarian
Micheal Shane
Undertaker
Mordecai
Heindenreich
Dan Puder
Randy Savage
Hulk Hogan
A.J.Styles

That's the roster.Here are the shows:

Thunder ( Tuesdays)
Saturday night fight ( Saturday)

Here are the PPVs

Starcade ( Janurary)
Sould Out ( Feburary)
Superbrawl ( March)
Uncensored ( April)
Spring Stampede ( May)
Slamboree ( June)
4th of July fight ( July)
Bash at the Beach ( August)
King of the Ring ( September)
Holloween Havoc ( October)
Fall Brawl ( November)
Road Wild ( December)
Mini PPV: Wrestle War : ( December)

That's It.

THUNDER!
From Denver Colorado.

- Pyro shots off from the stage.

J.R.: Welcome to THUNDER! It's AWF's first show.
King: We have 4 titles up for grabs tonight. The Tag titles,The Cruserweight title,The Intercontinal title,and the AWF title.
J.R: Well coming up right now is the revealing off are G.M.

Howard Finkel: Now the first G.M. of AWF is:
HULK HOGAN!

Hulk Hogan comes out!

Finkel: Hogan how does it feel to be back in wrestling?
Hogan: Well brother it feels great to be back.And the the hulkster will make the AWF the best wrestling ever!
Finkel: Hogan what will the first you will make?
Hogan: Well-

He is interupted by Jeff Jerret coming out.

JJ: Hogan before you make that match let me show you what I can do.
Hogan: What do you mean?
JJ: I want it to be me Vs. A new person right now!
Hogan: Fine.This will be the first match: Jeff Jerret Vs. Y2J Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho comes out to huge pop!

Jericho: Finnaly The Iatola

The crowd: Of rock and rolla
Jericho: Has came to AWF! Now you Jeff Jerret you called yourself the King of the mountian in TNA did you not?
JJ: Yes.I am still the king of the mountian here in AWF!

The crowd chants Shut Up to JJ

Jericho: Jeff I think these people are telling you to please SHUT THE HELL UP!

JJ looks pissed off. While Jericho is taunting JJ. JJ picks up his guitar and hits Jericho with it.

JJ: Jericho don't you ever talk to the king of the mountian that way again Jackass.

JJ leaves the ring to his theme song: My World.

J.R.: Did you see what kind off disrespect Jeff Jerret showed to Chris Jericho?I hope Jeff Jerret gets what he deserves!

King: Yea but you gotta admit J.R. Jericho got what he deseved.

J.R.: Shut Up!

King: Well coming up next is for the AWF Cruserweight title!

Match#1: AWF cruserweight title match: A.J.Styles Vs. Rey Mysterio Vs. Ultimo Dragon.

A.J. started things off with a slam to Mysterio.Dragon then dropkicked Styles.Dragon was the only one in the ring.While Dragon was celebrating Mark Jindrak came into the ring and hit the Mark of Excelence on Dragon.A.J. then crawled back into the ring.He covered Dragon.

J.R.: Not this way!

NO! Mysterio gave Styles a legdrop from the top rope.Later in the match Mysterio hit the 619 on Dragon.When Mysterio turned around he got hit with the styles clash.

During the count Jindrak held back Dragon from disrupting the count.

3.................................!

Winner and the first AWF Cruserweight champ: A.J. Styles!

J.R.: DAMN! I'm happy Styles won but If it was not for Jindrak this match would still be going on.

BACKSTAGE: Hogan: There will be a 8 man tournament for the AWF title.The Tournament starts next week!

Match#2: Tag title match: The World's greatest Tag team Vs. The New age Outlaws!

The Outlaws are back!During the match Charlie Haas got hit with the spike pile driver. Gunn pinned for a 2 after Shelton Benjamin broke up the count.20 minutes later Shelton Benjamin hit the T Bone on Road Dogg.He pinned Dogg for a 2.Benjamin could not beleive it and he then took the tag titles into the ring.He almost hit Dogg but Gunn took the title from Benjamin and He and Dogg hit Benjamin with the spike piledriver.1....................2..........................Gunn knocked Haas off the apron.............3!

Winners and the first AWF tag champs: The New Age Outlaws!

Road Dogg gets a microphone.

Road Dogg: Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children of all ages The AWF tag team champions tag team champions of the world! proudly bring to you The Bad Ass Billy Gunn the Road Dogg Jesse James The New Age Outlaws!

Backstage: Maria interviews HBK.

Maria: Shawn how do you feel about your Intercontinal title shot coming up?
HBK: Well Maria-

During the interview Kane attacks HBK

Kane: Shawn you will not get the title shot because you won't be able to make it to the ring.

Kane continues the assult on HBK untill the refs break it up.

In Hulk Hogan's Office:

Hogan: Now I see you to are ticked off that you two were not in the Tag title match.

D-Von: Your Damn right Hogan! We want a shot!
Hogan: Fine If you win your match Next week than you will get a shot at Superbrawl 1.

Bubba: Fine!

The Dudley's leave the office.

Match#3: Intercontinal title match: Shawn Micheals Vs. Kurt Angle
5 minutes after Kurt Angle comes into the ring HBK does not come out.

Finkel: Here is your winner via foefet Kurt Angl-

Hogan comes out!

Hulk Hogan: HBK can not come out.But I have found a opponet for you!

IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COKIN!

The Rock Vs. Kurt Angle!

The Rock dominated the whole match.30 minutes later Angle locked in the Ankle lock.The Rock pushed Angle into the turnbuckle and when Angle turns around he gets hit with the Rockbottem the Rock then hit the people's elbow for the 3!

Winner and the first AWF intercontinal champ: THE ROCK!

The Rock celebrated with the Intercontinal gold.

BACKSTAGE: Hogan annonces the AWF title brackets.The final 2 will face off in the main event at Superbrawl!

John Cena Vs. Mark Jindrak
John Bradshaw Layfeild Vs. Batista
HBK Vs. Kane
Triple H Vs. Randy Orton!

THE ROCK celebrates as THUNDER! ends.

So that's my show.Feedback is appreciated.

Quick match results:

A.J.Styles def.Rey Mysterio and Ultimo Dragon.
The New Age Outlaws Def. The World's greatest tag team.
The Rock pinned Kurt Angle

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm starting a new show called Nitro.I know you WCW fans have heard of it.So anyway if you want to write Nitro please post.Also PM me or post a sample card.Same Roster.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
AWF SATURDAY NIGHT FIGHT!

Pyro goes off as the show starts.

Hulk Hogan comes out.

Cole: Were starting things off with G.M. Hulk Hogan.

Hogan: I have big annoncments for Superbrawl in 2 weeks.Number one is there will be a 20 man over the top battle royal.The winner gets a AWF title shot on THUNDER! Number two is that Next week on THUNDER! There will be a contract sighning between Chris Jericho and Jeff Jerret. Tonight there will be a Intercontinal title match. The Rock defends against.......Charlie Hass!

Cole: WOW! what a main event for Saturday night fight.

Hogan: Also David Young has a chance to defeat one of the greatest superstars in the AWF today: KANE!

David Young comes out.

Young: Hogan you can't do this to me.This Kane guy is 320 pounds.He'll kill me.

Hogan: Well that's what wrestling is about.Your match is now!

Kane comes down to the ring.Hogan exits the ring.David Young tries to leave the ring but Kane catches him a throws him into the ring.

Match#1: Kane Vs. David Young

Kane started things off with a toss.Kane then proceded to beat the living hell out of David Young.Kane hit Young with a series of right hands and a sidewalk slam.Kane then signeled for the tombstone.He picked Young up but Young got out of the tombstone and gave Kane a low blow.The ref didn't see it because when Young got out of the Tombstone his legs kicked the ref.

David Young checked to see if the ref was still out.He was.Young went out of the ring and got a steel chair.He hit Kane in the head.He pinned Kane.The ref saw the cover.

NO! Kane kicked out.Young got really ticked off and picked up the steel chair,and swung at Kane.But the ref caught the chair and took it out of the ring.Kane then gave Young a chokeslam,and a tombstone.

3...............................................!

Winner: Kane

Kane celebrates in the ring as we go BACKSTAGE!

BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle is talking to Hulk Hogan.

Kurt Angle: Hogan you know me.You know how much that Intercontinal title means to me.Give me a shot at it please.

Hulk Hogan: Fine.But you must win a match Vs. an opponet of my chosing next.

Kurt Angle: Fine.

Kurt Angle leaves looking very pissed.

Commecial

Kurt Angle comes out to serious heat.He gets a microphone.

Kurt Angle: So Hulk Hogan.You said I had to defeat an opponet of your chosing.Bring him out.

Hulk Hogan comes out to serious Pop.

Hulk Hogan: Kurt here is your opponet..............

Edge comes out to Pop

Kurt Angle looks pissed off.Let the match begin.

Match#2: #1 contender match for the Intercontinal title: Kurt Angle Vs. Edge

When Edge gets into the ring Angle hits Edge with a low blow.Kurt goes for the Angle Slam but Edge counters it into a spinebuster.Edge covers Angle for a 2.Later Edge accidentaly spears referee Teddy Long.While the ref is out Angle hits Edge with a steel chair,and a Angle Slam on the chair.The ref gets up and counts the 3.

Winner: Kurt Angle

Kurt Angle leaves smiling.

Cole: Damn! Kurt Angle used the steel chair on Edge to steal the win.
Tazz: Your right cCole but Kurt Angle ever the oppertunist took advantage of this situration and won.

Match#3: Kazarian Vs. JBL W/ Orlando Jordan and the Bashem Brothers.

JBL easily wins this match.After the interference by Orlando Jordan Kazarian walked right into the clothesline from Hell for the 3.

Winner: JBL
Cole: Well It's time for the Intercontinal title match.

Match#4: Intercontinal title match: The Rock (C) Vs. Charlie Haas W/ Shelton Benjamin

The match started out fast and furious.During the match while the Rock was going toward the ropes Shelton Benjamin pulled down the ropes and the Rock fell out of the ring.Haas then went out of the ring and whiped the Rock into the baracade.He then rolled Rock into the ring and unleashed a series of right hands on Rock.Haas set up Rock for the Haas bomb.The Haas bomb is a sit-down powerbomb.But Rock countered it and took down Haas with a Spinebuster.Shelton Benjamin got up on the apron but Rock put Benjamin in the hard way.When Shelton got up Rock layed the smackdown on him.When the ref was rollling Benjamin out of the ring Kurt Angle came into the ring and gave Rock the angle slam.Haas then proceded to cover the Rock.

3................................................!

Winner and new Intercontinal champ: Charlie Haas
Cole: DAMN! DAMN! Kurt Angle just helped his former pupil win the AWF Intercontinal title!
Tazz: Calm down Cole.The feud is starting to become personal.

Kurt Angle,Charlie Haas,and Shelton Benjamin celebrate in the ring as Saturday night fight ends.

FeedBack is appreciated.If nobody volenteers to do Nitro then I will post it Tommarow or Sunday.SuperBrawl is only 2 weeks away!

Nitro Preview!

On Saturday night fight we saw Charlie Haas steal the Intercontinal title from The Rock thanks to Kurt Angle.The Rock has used his return match clause and will take on Charlie Haas for the Intercontinal title.Will The Rock regain the Intercontinal title and become a 2 time AWF Intercontinal champ or will Charlie Haas cheat to win again?

Also the first round of the AWF title tornament will be held.John Cena takes on Mark Jindrak.Mark Jindrak screwed Ultimo Dragon out of the Cruserweight title on THUNDER! Will Dragon be a factor in this match? JBL takes on Batista in a match that could of happend at WrestleMania 21. HBK Shawn Micheals takes on Kane.Kane attacked Micheals last week causing Micheals to lose his Intercontinal title match on THUNDER! See what Micheals does about it on Nitro.And last but not least " The Legend Killer" Randy Orton takes on Triple H.These former Evalution members face off in the first round on Nitro.All this and more on the first AWF Nitro!

P.S: I'm still looking for a Nitro writer.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Ok, well don't angry with me after I say some of the stuff I say.

First of all, spelling is probably a huge reason no one is reading or replying. I mean, it's ok to spell a few words wrong here and there, but when a wrestler's name is constantly spelled wrong, that isn't helping.

Plus, you must add some color. It is very hard to read with just the standard normal font. Color is a key addition to any BTB from what I've seen.

And your matches are really short, your promos are really short, which means the shows are really short. I mean, you have a good roster, just try to work on some of this stuff.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hey man, I liked the show. But mabye you need to add some color or something like that to grab the readers/veiwers attention. The spelling might need a little touch up, but other then that, I loved the show. Especially Haas beating the rock was cool. And don't give up on because this could be the next big show.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IT"S TIME FOR AWF NITRO

pyro goes off as the show begins.

Kurt Angle comes out to heat along with Shelton Benjamin and the new Intercontinal champ Charlie Haas.

Tazz: Looks like were starting things off with the reunited Team Angle.

Finkel: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Kurt Angle,Shelton Benjamin,and the new Intercontinal champion Charlie Haas!

Kurt Angle takes the mic from Howard Finkel.

Kurt Angle: Last night Charlie Haas here single handedly destroyed The Rock and took his Intercontinal title from him.Roll the footage!

A promo is shown about Charlie Haas taking the Intercontinal title from The Rock.

J.R.: This is last night on Saturday night fight.Charlie Haas pins The Rock with help from Kurt Angle.

Tazz: Come on J.R. Charlie Haas did it all by himself.

J.R.: Yea right.

After the promo is over Kurt Angle is smiling.

Kurt Angle: Ya know I can watch that for houres and hours if I wanted to.Hell with it roll the footage again

The Promo is shown again.

Kurt Angle: Enough with that now.Let's talk about tonight.Charlie Haas has a rematch with The Rock tonight.Charlie you will defeat the Rock.You will retain your title,and you will go one-one with me for the Intercontinal title at Superbrawl.

The Rock comes out!

The Rock: Kurt..Kurt...Kurt hold on a minute man.Didn't you ever here the story of the 3 little pigs.

Kurt Angle: Yea So-

The Rock: IT DOES'NT MATTER IF YOU'VE HEARD IT OR NOT!!!!!!!! Here is The Rock's version. One fine day 3 little pigs left their mommy.They built 3 houses.One out of straw,one out of sticks,and one out of brick.Then a wolf came to the straw house.The pig who lived in the straw house was: Shelton Benjamin.The wolf huffed and puffed and blew the house down.Shelton Benjamin ran to the stick house.The wolf went to the stick house and huffed and puffed and blew the stick house down.Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas ran to the brick house.Kurt Angle lived in the brick house.The Wolf huffed and puffed and could not blow the house down.So the wolf kicked open the door,put his foot in the air,and SHOVED IT ALL UP THOSE PIGS CANDY ASSES! The end. IF YA SMELLLALAELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!
J.R.: So tonight it will be Charlie Haas Vs. The Rock for the Intercontinal title.

Tazz: The Rock is good at 2 things.1. He is a good wrestler.2. He is good at storytelling.

COMMERCIAL

Tazz: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen.We have right now our first of 4 tournament matches for you.

AWF Title Tournament match#1: John Cena Vs. Mark Jindrak

When Cena was putting his chain on the turnbuckle Jindrak attacked Cena with a low blow.There was no DQ because the match didn't officialy start.Now it did.Jindrak picked up Cena and gave him a suplex.Jindrak picked up Cena and gave him a DDT

NO! only a two.Jindrak put Cena on the top rope.He tried a superplex but Cena pushed Jindrak off. Cena tried an elbow drop but Jindrak moved and Cena hit nothing but the ring.Jindrak then threw Cena out of the ring.He picked up Cena and whiped him into the baracade.Jindrak rolled back into the ring to stop the count.Jindrak went back outside the ring.He then whipped Cena into the steel steps.Cena was screaming in pain after that.Jindrak rolled Cena back into the ring.He then put Cena up on the top turnbuckle and this time conected with the superplex.

J.R.: Both men are out cold.We will return to this match after this break.

COMMECIAL

J.R.: Were back and John Cena is starting to build momentum.

During the break: Cena hit Jindrak with a suplex.

Cena chants are heard in the crowd.Cena is starting to build momentum.Cena picks Jindrak up for the F-U but Jindrak pushes Cena into the ref.JIndrak picks up the steel chain.All of a suddan Ultimo Dragon comes down to the ring and hangs Jindrak up on the ropes.Jindrak turns right into the F-U! The ref is up.

3............................................!

Winner via pinfall: John Cena
Tazz: I don't beleive it J.R. Ultimo Dragon just scrwed Mark Jindrak!

J.R.: That's what Jindrak did to Ultimo Dragon On THUNDER!

COMMECIAL

Jindrak is still in the ring.He has a microphone.

Jindrak: DRAGON! YOU SCREWED ME OUT OF MY CHANCE OF BECOMING THE AWF CHAMPION! I WANT TO KICK YOUR ASS! SO IN 2 WEEKS AT SUPERBRAWL IT WILL BE ULTIMO DRAGON VS. MARK JINDRAK!

Hulk Hogan comes out

Hogan: Jindrak that match will happen at Superbrawl. But since your all fired up.You will go one-on one with this man............

Fireworks go of.

Hogan: Your opponent is: BILL GOLDBERG!!!!!!!

J.R.: Oh my gawd Bill Goldberg is in the AWF!

Match#2: Bill Goldberg Vs. Mark Jindrak.

Jindrak got all pissed off so he ran toward Goldberg.He ran right into the spear.Goldberg then picked up Jindrak and hit the jackhammer.

Winner: Bill Goldberg*

J.R.: What a debut for Goldberg here in the AWF!
Tazz: He demolished Jindrak here.

A promo is shown of tonight's main event: Randy Orton Vs. Triple H.A promo is shown saying Chris Jericho's highlight reel is next.

COMMERCIAL

J.R.: Were back and it's time for the Highlight reel.

Chris Jericho: Welcome to NITRO IS JERICHO! Tonight on the highlight reel we have a guest.This guest happens to be a complete Jackass!This guest hit me in the back of the head with a guitar on THUNDER! He is Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett comes out to heat.

Jarrett: Chris Jericho get this threw your head.I don't like you.I will never like you.

Jericho: Since you don't like me that much then how bout a match at Superbrawl? It's a dream match: Chris Jericho Vs. Jeff Jarrett.

Crowd Cheers

Jarrett: NO!

Jericho: Fine have it your way.Let's bring out the G.M. of the AWF Hulk Hogan!

Hulk Hogan comes out.

Hulk Hogan: Ya know this could be the match of the year.So it official.At Superbrawl Chris Jericho will face: Jeff Jarrett

Crowd cheers.

Jarrett: You can't do this Hogan you can't

Hogan: I can do what ever I want because I'm the G.M. Brother!

Hogan leavs.

While Jarrett is distracted Jericho gives Jarrett his own version of the stroke.

Jericho: See you at Superbrawl Jackass!

Jericho leavs.

J.R.: What a match: Chris Jericho Vs. Jeff Jarrett at Superbrawl.

Tazz: Well coming up next is Batista Vs. JBL in the second AWF title tournament match.

BACKSTAGE: JBL is talking on a cell phone.

JBL: So your going to be here tonight.

Guy: I'm already here.I skiped OVW for a reason

JBL: Be here for my match

Guy: Fine!

JBL hangs up.

COMMECIAL

Match#3: AWF title tournament match#2: JBL W/The Cabinet Vs. Batista

The match starts off with Batista slamming JBL to the mat.Batista picks up JBL and throws him out of the ring.He slams JBL's face into the annoncer's table.The Bashems try to attack Batista but they both get slammed.Batista rolls JBL into the ring.Batista wips JBL into the turnbuckle and gives him a running clothesline.He then goes for the Batista Bomb and connects.

3...................................................!

NO! Orlando Jordan pulled the ref out of the ring.

J.R.: Damn him!

Batista chases Orlando but He runs right into the clothesline from Hell.JBL rolls Batista into the ring.He goes for his powerbomb but Randy Orton comes into the ring and RKOs JBL.Batista then picks up JBL for the batista bomb but Batista notices something.He sees in the corner Randy Otrton.Randy orton has been attacked.When Batista is distracted by that A mysterious guy hits Batista with a sledgehammer.JBL covers.Orlando rolls the ref into the ring.The ref sees the cover.

3..................................................!

Winner: JBL
J.R.: Who the hell is that?!

Tazz: I don't know but he just screwed Batista!

J.R.: DAMN!

BACKSTAGE: HBK is found busted open backstage.Hulk Hogan goes and sees it.

Hogan: He cannot fight here tonight.Kane goes to the semi finals.

COMMERCIAL

Tazz: Were back! Coming up right now is Randy Orton Vs. Triple H

J.R.: That's if Randy Orton can make it out here after he was attacked.

Tazz: Just annonced: This Week on THUNDER! THat mystery guy that helped JBL makes his AWF debut Vs. Maven.

Match#4: AWF title tournament Match#3:" The Legend Killer" Randy Orton Vs. Triple H w/ Ric Flair.

Randy Orton makes his way out to the ring.As soon as Orton gets into the ring Triple H starts the beatdown.He goes for the pendigree but Orton counters into the RKO! But Flair Distracts the ref.But Orton knocks Flair off the apron.He RKOs Flair.When the ref is rolling Flair out of the ring Triple H gives Orton a low blow.He puts Orton up on the top and hit the superplex.Both men are out.

J.R.: Were coming back to this match next.....

COMMERCIAL

J.R.: Were back!

During the brak: Triple H hits the pedigree but could not cover Orton

Triple H continues the assult.He gives Orton a body slam.He throws Orton out of the ring.Flair kicks Orton.The ref sees it.The ref ejected Flair.Triple H is lived.While Triple H is distracted Randy Orton hits the RKO

Tazz: NO WAY!

3.............................................!

Winner: Randy Orton

Randy Orton celebrates as the show ends.
NOTE: The Rock Vs. Charlie Haas for the Intercontinal title qill be on THUNDER!

It's time for AWF

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Have a crazy big match for a ppv (elimanation chamber, Hell in Cell, Babwire cage, infernio, etc.) You could even make your own type of match, like a match where the ropes are made of barbedwire or a elimanation cage match, or some crazy thing like that would grab the veiwers attention. What could also work is a feud that is fresh and new. But whatever you want would be cool. And remember, Keep writin'; and I'll keep Readin'.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
AWF Nitro

Negatives
-Not typing out people's names in full.
-Having Mark Jindrak lose twice in one show, made him look very bad.
-Length of the show.
-No backstage segments or interviews.

Positives
-The Rock's version of the 3 Little Pigs story.
-John Cena advancing over Mark Jindrak.
-Mark Jindrak versus Ultimo Dragon feud.
-Feud between Jeff Jarrett and Chris Jericho.
-Having John Bradshaw Layfield advance over Batista.
-Randy Orton going over Triple H.

A good show. I think that a few backstage segments and interviews would help the show, and another problem for me was that Mark Jindrak lost two matches in one show. The main problem is that it makes Jindrak look really bad.

A-Dust

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

AWF THUNDER!

The show starts off with clips from the first round of the tournament on Nitro.

Pyro shots off as the show begins.

J.R.: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to AWF THUNDER!

King: Yea.,and tonight we have a septaculer main event.

J.R.: It's Kane taking on Randy Orton .

King: Also tonight Charlie Haas defends his Intercontinal title Vs. The Rock.Team Angle has been banned from ringside.

Mordecai comes out.

J.R.: Well here comes " The Pale Rider" Mordecai.

DDP comes out.

J.R.: Let the match begin.

Match#1: DDP Vs. Mordecai

The match starts off with DDP getting clotheslined by Mordecai.Mordecai picks up DDP and punches him.Mordecai pics DDP up as he was going to piledrive him.But he didn't.Mordecai was going for that Powerbomb he used back in the WWE.he picked DDP up for that powerbomb but DDP countered and went for the diamond cutter but Mordecai countered.The match went back and forth for 5 minutes untill Mordecai gave DDP a low blow when the ref was not looking.

Mordecai went for that cruserfix powerbomb but again DDP counterd it.This time he countered it into the Diamond Cutter.

3.....................................................!

Winner: DDP

After the match Mordecai went crazy.He got a microphone.

Mordecai: DDP.DDP.You and all these people are sinners.They shall be destroyed.And I Mordecai will show my true self at Superbrawl DDP.Cause at Superbrawl It will be Mordecai Vs. DDP.

Mordecai leaves.

J.R.: What the hell was that?

COMMERCIAL!

King: Were back and Hulk Hogan is in the ring.

Hulk Hogan: Last week here on THUNDER! The Dudley Boyz came into my office and demanded a tag title shot.I told them they had to win a match.Dudley Boyz get out here.

The Dudley Boyz come out.

Bubba: So Hogan why did you call us out?

Hogan: Because I will annonce your opponets for tonight.Your opponets are......The Outsiders!

J.R.: Oh my gawd! The Outsiders are back!

Scott Hall and Kevin Nash come out

King: AWF just got another legendary tag team!

Match#2: No.#1 contender match for the tag titles: The Dudley Boyz Vs. The Outsiders.

The match started out with Scott Hall and D-Von Dudley.The two men grappled together.Scott Hall shoved D-Von down and started the attack.Scott Hall gave D-Von a sidewalk slam and taged in Kevin Nash.Nash hit D-Von with a version of the Rockbottem.He covered D-Von.

NO! D-Von kicked out.Nash taged in Scott Hall.Hall and Nash gave D-Von a double suplex.Hall covered D-Von but Bubba Ray elbowed Hall allowing D-Von to tag in Bubba.Bubba cleaned house.He knocked Hall and Nash out of the ring with a doublr clothesline.The Dudley Boyz stood tall in the ring.

J.R.: Ladies and gentlemen we will return to this match when we come back!

COMMERCIAL

J.R.: Were back and during the brak this happend.

During the Break: Hall hit Bubba with the ring bell.Ref didn't see it.

Back in the ring Hall tagged in Nash.Nash put Bubba on the top rope and did a superplex from the top! Nash covered Bubba.

NO! D-Von broke up the three.Buba tried to tag D-Von but Nash did not let him.Nah tagged in Hall.Hall went for a powerbomb but Bubba got out of it and tagged in D-Von.D-Von cleaned house and while the ref was distracted with Kevin Nash the Dudley Boyz did the What's Up! to Scott Hall.Nash came in the ring and attacked Bubba.D-Von for a neckbraker when Scott Hall rolled up D-Von

J.R.: He has the tights.

King: He also has the ropes!

3.................................................!

Winners and the #1 contenders for the tag titles: The Outsiders.
J.R.: Damnit!

The Dudley Boyz are aguruing in the ring.We can't here what they are saying.

BACKSTAGE: JBL is talking to the mystery man.

JBL: On Nitro you made your debut.You destroyed Batista.Now you will destroy Maven.Tonight I have a match VS. that thug John Cena.If I win the tournament then you will get a title shot.I promise.

The Mystery man does not say anything.

J.R.: It's Maven Vs. That mystery man next

COMMERCIAL

J.R.: Were back and here comes Maven.

King: I feel sorry for that kid.

Match#3: JBL's mystery man Vs. Maven

Maven started things off with Maven kicking and punching the mystery man.The mystery man just shoved Maven down.Maven ran at him but the mystery man grabbed Maven by the throat,and chokeslamed Maven.He then picked up Maven and delivered a sit-down powerbomb on Maven.He pinned Maven.

J.R.: Good night Irene.

3....................................................!

Winner: JBL's Mystery man
The Mystery man continued the assult on Maven untill Batista came out and saved Maven.Batista's music played as we go to commercial.

COMMERCIAL

J.R.: Were back and just annonced for Superbrawl: Batista will go one on one with JBL's Mystery man.

King: Coming up next is JBL Vs. John Cena

Backstage: Maria is interviewing The Mystery man.

Maria: After hearing the annoncement that you will face Batista at Superbrawl what are your thoughts?

Mystery Man: Well Maria if you really want to know then here it is: Batista is a would class wrestler.But I will destroy him like I did Maven tonight.Batista you will feel the pain this sunday!

Match#4: #1 contender tournament semi-finals match#1: JBL Vs. John Cena

JBL started things off with a clothesline ( Not from hell).He stomped away on Cena untill the ref told him to break it up.JBL took Cena out of the corner and continued the assult.But this time Cena took advantage of the ref distracting JBL and hit a neckbraker on JBL..He covered for a 2.John Cena put JBL on the top rope and conected on a superplex.

J.R.: Ladies and gentlemaen don't move.We will come back after this break.

COMMERCIAL!

J.R.: Were back

DURING THE BRAK: JBL hit the Clothesline from hell outside the ring.

The comercial break took 5 minutes so were 5 minutes later in the match.JBL goes for the powerbomb but John Cena goes for the F-U! He connects.He pins JBL!

NO! Orlando Jordan pulled the ref out of the ring.While the ref was distracted JBL's mystery man handed JBL the sledge hammer.JBL picked up the sledge hammer and hit Cena with it.He pinned Cena.The ref came back into the ring.

Winner: JBL!

King: Yay!

J.R.: Damnit!

King: Lighten up J.R.

BACKSTAGE: Stacy Keibler is talking to Randy Orton.

Stacy Keibler: Randy be careful out there tonight.I mean your facing Kane tonight.

Randy Orton: Don't worry Stacy.I'll be fine.

COMMERCIAL

J.R.: It's time for the Intercontinal title.

Match#5: Intercontinal title match: Charlie Haas (C) Vs. The Rock

The Rock wasted no time.He gave Haas the spinebuster and gave Haas the Rockbottem.He then gave Haas the people's elbow.He pinned Haas.

3.......................................................!

Winner and new AWF Intercontinal champ: The Rock!
J.R.: Oh my gawd! Kurt Angle's plan failed! He will have to face the Rock this sunday at Superbrawl for the AWF Intercontinal title.

COMMERCIAL

J.R.: Were back and it's time for our main event!

Match#6: AWF title tournament simi-finals Match#2: Randy Orton W/Stacy Keibler Vs. Kane!

Kane started things off with a big boot.He picked Orton up and gave him a pump handle slam.He covered Orton for only a 2.He then tried to give Orton a cokeslam but Orton got out of it and Gave Kane a cross body.He pinned Kane for only a 2.He whipped Kane into the turnbuckle and Orton ran at Kane but Kane threw Orton over his head and Orton came crashing down on the floor.

J.R.: Oh my Gawd! Orton is out cold.Folks this our last commercial break!

COMMERCIAL

J.R.: Were Back!

DURING THE BRAK: Randy Orton gave Kane the RKO for a 2.

Kane is back on the advantage.Kane wipped Orton but Orton crushed the ref in the corner.Kane then signeld for the Tombstone.Stacy Keibler came into the ring and begged Kane not to Tombstone Orton.Kane got a microphone.

Kane: Stacy since you don't want Orton to be tombstoned.YOU WILL!

Kane tombstoned Stacy Keibler.

J.R.: Oh my Gawd! Kane's gone mad.

King: NO! not the puppies!

Kane then goes for the Tombstone on Orton but Orton reverses the Tombstone and pushes Kane right into SWEET SHIN MUSIC! After getting hit with the sweet shin music Kane walked right into the RKO! Orton pinned Kane.Micheals revived the ref.

King: NO WAY!

3...........................!
J.R.: Oh my Gawd Randy Orton is going to the finals!

Randy Orton celebrates as THUNDER ends!

SUPERBRAWL FINAL CARD!

AWF title match: Randy Orton Vs. JBL
Intercontinal title match: The Rock (C) Vs. Kurt Angle
Tag title match: The New Age Outlaws (C) Vs. The Outsiders
Mordecai Vs. DDP
Batsita Vs. JBL's Mystery man
Ultimo Dragon Vs. Mark Jindrak
Shawn Micheals Vs. Kane
Battle Royal for the Cuserweight title: (C) A.J.Styles
Chris Jericho Vs. Jeff Jarrett

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
NITRO PREVIEW!

On THUNDER! we saw The Rock regain the Intercontinal title from Charlie Haas.How will this affect Kurt Angle's gameplan going into Superbrawl?

After the Dudley Boyz lost to the Outsiders they were seen arguring in the ring.Are the Dudley Boyz on the verge of breaking up?

Also on Nitro we will learn JBL's mystery man's name as he takes on DDP.

JBL and Randy Orton will meet at Superbrawl after they both won their matches.Will they start fighting on Nitro? or will they wait till Superbrawl? Al this and More on Nitro!

Matches

JBL's mystery man Vs. DDP
Randy Orton Vs. A legend of JBL's chosing
JBL Vs. A legend of Randy orton's chosing.
Kazarian ( Team Jericho) Vs. Chavo G. ( Team Jarrett)

If Kazarian wins Chris Jericho gets to chose the type of match him and Jeff Jarrett.If Chavo G. wins then Jeff Jarrett gets to chose the match type.

New show days: THUNDER: Tuesdays & Thursdays.

NITRO: Fridays & Wendsdays

NOTE: This will be in affect the day after Wrestlemania 21.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

I Don't feel like posting 2 long shows in 2 days so I will write down quick results for Nitro.

Match#1: JBL's Mystery Man Vs. DDP

Winner: JBL's Mystery man.

Match#2: Kazarian Vs. Chavo G.

Winner: Kazarian

Chris Jericho choses a ladder match.Winner gets a AWF title shot on THUNDER!

Match#3: Randy Orton Vs. Roddy Piper

Winner: Randy Orton

Match#4: JBL Vs. AWF G.M. Hulk Hogan

Winner: Hulk Hogan Via DQ after Dark Lord hits Hogan with a chair.

JBL's Mystery man;s name is Dark Lord

SuperBrawl will be up tommarow

1 - 20 of 31 Posts