Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For 2 weeks in a row I was actually very entertained by Miz/Truth's promos. Truth is an absolute maniac "Ninja please." and Miz just really knows how to talk, even his moveset improved by a ton.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Everything they do is gold. Miz grabbing the microphone and walking away with it while Truth walks besides him then making their way out to the ring. Good stuff.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Yeah, "Ninja, please" was one of the best moments of the night. I'm really impressed by Miz not bursting out in laughter when R Truth starts talking. They are both pure gold, and I will fly over to the US and throw peanuts 'til death on the creative who thinks it's a good idea to break them up, if that would happen.

·
Registered
104 Posts
They are doing great so far and great choices to be the tag team that is the front runners in the reported rebuilding of the division.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Im with you, I used to despise the Miz and never thought he'd go anywhere. Now I mark out for him and I love Truth since his heel turn. I hope this team stays together for a long time. They work well together

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Aren't these two whining just as much as Punk is supposed to be - if not more? "We should be in the main event of every show"... wah, waah, waaah.
yeah but they're not trying to pander to the iwc geeks. And they actually have more reasons to complain. Punk is a 4 time world champion, 2 time mitb, 1 tag champion etc. What does Miz and Truth have?

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Miz was given a six month WWE title reign, carried the belt in and out of 'Mania and pinned Cena clean in the main event. Not to mention all the media appearances and promotion he gets. For someone of his limited ability, Miz has NOTHING to complain about.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Aren't these two whining just as much as Punk is supposed to be - if not more? "We should be in the main event of every show"... wah, waah, waaah.
Yeah but because they are heels and they are not popular like Punk, they are gods.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts