Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when do people think she will debut?, I am thinking after monday that Michael Cole will enlist her to take out Eve and destroy the other divas, as he keeps interrupting their matches he could say Kong is here to destroy the divas and start a new revolution in womens entertainment (would have said wrestling but that is banned LOL!!). He could be Kongs mouthpiece as I am hoping after wrestlemania he becomes a manager so we don't have to listen to him all the time. Back to Kong, I am hoping she debuts next week and fights Eve at Wrestlemania and takes title and then each week/month a different Diva could try and "save" the divas division until Beth/Natalya or Gail succeed. Cole can berate Kong for losing and she can Awesome Bomb him to end their partnership.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I think, well hope, Cole burying the Divas is to setup a stronger womens division based around the ones who know how to work. Once that's done Kong will debut, beating the shit out of Cole in her first appearence.

·
Registered
697 Posts
It has yet to be confirmed if she has actually been signed by WWE. I pray that they HAVE signed her, or at least plan to. The problem is that WWE really has ZERO interest in anyone but their main eventers ATM.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
It has yet to be confirmed if she has actually been signed by WWE. I pray that they HAVE signed her, or at least plan to. The problem is that WWE really has ZERO interest in anyone but their main eventers ATM.
We would have heard a report somewhere disputing the "she signed" reports from 4 months ago.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
She confirmed it herself.

·
Registered
21,665 Posts
Has it ever been confirmed that she signed for the WWE? All this is just guess work based on the twitter update that came from her page. I'm expecting her to show up in TNA to answer one of the open challenges made by Maddison Rayne.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Cole will be the King of Kongs....or just King Kong Cole

·
Banned
864 Posts
I call Mania. Laycool takes out Trish Stratus, and as a replacement, the rest is history. I still on the subject of giant women, I think we should have WWE grow some balls and re-hire Isis the Amazon, for two reasons. 1) She has a great in-ring style. 2) I'm a macrophile.......just wanted to let that out...

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Awesome Kong is playing games with you, she has not been signed by WWE. Remember when she posted on twiter that she was getting ready for the Royal Rumble. Maybe she'll turn up after Wrestlemania but until I actually see her on TV, I won't believe it.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,743 Posts

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
I get the impression that Micheal Cole tearing the Diva's division to shreds is in some way the lead in for Kong. Whether it's Cole who brings her in or whether she kicks his ass, one way or another I think that is where it's going.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts