Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
People seriously need to stop trying to make fetch happen with Kong/Kharma, including the lady herself. It's been 5 years almost since she was last sighted in WWE. The women's division is in a much better place than in 2011 (no Kelly Kelly for a start, a pretty solid mix of talented females across the board) doesn't need another female Lesnar.

·
Banned
7,451 Posts
People seriously need to stop trying to make fetch happen with Kong/Kharma, including the lady herself. It's been 5 years almost since she was last sighted in WWE. The women's division is in a much better place than in 2011 (no Kelly Kelly for a start, a pretty solid mix of talented females across the board) doesn't need another female Lesnar.
Without the Bellas on the way out, there's never a capacity limit to Female wrestlers needed.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Also, Nia Jax plays the big monstrous heel female role now down in NXT. Kong's one USP is already there. So she'd be a pointless addition.

I always found her highly overrated anyway even back in 2011-12 when everyone was obsessed with her in WWE. To me it was just 'Oh cool. She's a big black lady in a roster full of slim blondes'. That was it. She'd have borked her way through the entire female roster in boring squashes and then what? Exactly. Perhaps one seven minute match with Beth Phoenix maybe but meh. I'm sure y'all will be stoked for Kong/Sasha blah blah so I probably sound butthurt.

And another thing, Kong seems to have a reputation for having a bit of an attitude backstage and the one vibe I got from her in shoots and interviews was that she is a complete mark for herself and believes her own hype.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,398 Posts
Without the Bellas on the way out, there's never a capacity limit to Female wrestlers needed.
Even though Nikkis one of the best women the WWE has and one fo the only good all rounders?

Gotta keep hating models just because.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I wouldn't really be interested in seeing her back, unless it's to squash the likes of Eva, Cameron and Tamina and then put over Bayley, Becky and Sasha..

·
Stay Fearless
7,380 Posts
If she replaces Nia Jax then I'm all for it

Reactions: Lexrules

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Also, Nia Jax plays the big monstrous heel female role now down in NXT. Kong's one USP is already there. So she'd be a pointless addition.

I always found her highly overrated anyway even back in 2011-12 when everyone was obsessed with her in WWE. To me it was just 'Oh cool. She's a big black lady in a roster full of slim blondes'. That was it. She'd have borked her way through the entire female roster in boring squashes and then what? Exactly. Perhaps one seven minute match with Beth Phoenix maybe but meh. I'm sure y'all will be stoked for Kong/Sasha blah blah so I probably sound butthurt.

And another thing, Kong seems to have a reputation for having a bit of an attitude backstage and the one vibe I got from her in shoots and interviews was that she is a complete mark for herself and believes her own hype.
She can be as big a mark as she likes. When the divas have stepped foot in a Japanese dojo then they to can brag all they like. Is she overrated? To some. But she has freaking earned every paycheck she's cashed. As for her back, you try the physical demands on wrestling for nearly 15 years. And see how your back holds up.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,978 Posts
She's immobile and hasn't been relevant in I don't know how long. Plus she just got fired for attacking a fellow wrestler, so she can tease all she wants, there is not a chance in hell of her coming back.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts