Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I am getting ready to start a new federation. I am going to start from scratch and make my own storylines and whatever.

AWA= American Wrestling Association

Weakly Show: Agression
First PPV: Battle For The Belts

Current Title Holders
AWA Heavyweight Champion: TBA
AWA Intercontinental Champion: TBA
AWA Tag Team Champions: TBA
AWA 24/7 Championship:TBA

FRIDAY NIGHT AGRESSION ROSTERS

Batista
Undertaker
Booker T
HHH
John Cena
JBL
HBK
Chris Benoit
Ric Flair
Shelton Benjamin
Charlie Haas
Gene Snitsky
Eugene
Chris Jericho
William Reagal
Randy Orton
Jamal
Rosey
Brock Lesnar
Paul London
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Tyson Tomko
Luther Raines
Muhammed Haasan
Edge
Christian
Silvain Granier
Rober Conway
Bill Demont
The Big Show
A Train
Grand Master Sexay
Scotty 2 Hotty
Kevin Nash

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
^^^^You know. I though Sobi was the spammer of life but now I see a new one. You are being a bitch about this. You are gonna tell a guy that his upcoming booker show will suck while yours look like you were typing in the dark. Get a life and the more you do this, the more negative rep your gonna get. Now you be a man and you become a person to be liked or you will end up being a loser in this forum. Get a life, Noob!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Mr. WrestleMania said:
^^^^You know. I though Sobi was the spammer of life but now I see a new one. You are being a bitch about this. You are gonna tell a guy that his upcoming booker show will suck while yours look like you were typing in the dark. Get a life and the more you do this, the more negative rep your gonna get. Now you be a man and you become a person to be liked or you will end up being a loser in this forum. Get a life, Noob!
Your right mr. wrestlemania This guy is a ****in loser I bet he's illiterate!!! That's why he can't understand the stories!!!! This guy needs to get the **** out of this site!!! He's A MOTHER****ING SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!
By the way can you tell me the thread started by this asshole!!!! I'll give him something to bitch about!!!!!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hey man, don't worry about dumb people like Dogs are cool. Just keep writin' and don't listen to people that will act like a bafoon. Ya I sadi bafoon. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts