Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Think about it.

R-Truth would be the C.O.N-spiracy victim (the leader)
Ezekiel Jackson would be there, just because.
Christian would be the Owen Hart of the group (the white guy).
David Otunga would be the legal advisor (Clarence Mason).

AW takes Ezekiel Jackson under his wing. Then R-Truth would turn heel again on Kofi after losing the titles, then Bourne could make the save reforming Air Boom. The next week on Raw, it's Air Boom vs Truth and a mystery opponent and Ezekiel Jackson comes out with AW and they defeat Air Boom. Truth could then cut a promo with Jackson and AW about how it's a Conspiracy that theres never been an African American WWE Champion. Christian of course would agree backstage and mainly just join the group because he feels like a victim.

I don't know why they're pairing him up with Epico and Primo, I don't think he has anything in common with them. And I honestly preferred the Ziggler bodyguard idea for Mason Ryan. But it looks like he'll be joining them too.

Who would you pair with AW and why?

·
Premium Member
19,306 Posts
Eh, no reason to actually revive the Nation now, especially with no connection to the past. It'd be like WWE making "The Four Horsemen" with four random guys that have no relation to any of the original members.

·
Registered
592 Posts
If noone replied in nearly 24 hours, there's a reason. The reason being; that idea is terrible.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Finally, someone made a thread suggesting putting all the black guys in a new Nation of Domination stable. I was worried we might go a week without that. Then I'd just be lost.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Nah, it would be a pale imitation of the classic stable. I do like the idea of bringing back crazy conspiracy preaching R-Truth though, pairing him with Christian would be gold too.

I love how just because AW happens to be black you suggest that he should lead a new Nation of Domination though. Isn't he supposed to be a rich successful business man? how is "the man" holding him down exactly?

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
Bring back Shelton and make it Shelton, Kofi, Henry, Daniel Bryan as the token white guy, Kharma, AW as the manager, and black ref as their personal ref (like how Charles Robinson was for the Horsemen).

·
Is a Snit Head
22,248 Posts
Nah, it would be a pale imitation of the classic stable. I do like the idea of bringing back crazy conspiracy preaching R-Truth though, pairing him with Christian would be gold too.

I love how just because AW happens to be black you suggest that he should lead a new Nation of Domination though. Isn't he supposed to be a rich successful business man? how is "the man" holding him down exactly?
It would still be pretty dark actually.

·
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

He's not. "the man" is holding R-Truth down (or atleast in his mind). AW would be there to change all that.

I'm not saying to revive the stable. They would have no connection to the NOD at all. They would just be called "The New Nation." = New music, everything. Lets face it, none of these guys are doing anything so why not give them something to do.

·
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Teaming black guys just because they're black = :Cornette
Theres never been an African American WWE Champion. Why wouldn't all the African American's team up to change that. It makes sense to me.

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
And what will they be bitching about this time? Black men not being given a chance?
White guys only being in the main event?

No, please no more fucking racist shit on WWE. We already got the random black team, we don't need more offensive shit.

Theres never been an African American WWE Champion. Why wouldn't all the African American's team up to change that. It makes sense to me.
Rock is black enough to be "black". Just like Obama is black enough to be "black". (well, that sounded horrible but you get what I mean),

·
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And what will they be bitching about this time? Black men not being given a chance?
White guys only being in the main event?

No, please no more fucking racist shit on WWE. We already got the random black team, we don't need more offensive shit.

Rock is black enough to be "black". Just like Obama is black enough to be "black". (well, that sounded horrible but you get what I mean),
Rock is Samoan and Rocky Johnson was Canadian.

·
Registered
9,861 Posts
I agree there should be a new Nation, but it should be a face stable trying to be positive role models for the black community. You can have AW, Otunga, Kofi, Mark Henry, Teddy Long talking about the doing the right thing, avoiding gang life, and not doing hard drugs.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts