Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
movie looks epic.. can't wait.. i hope the ending of the movie is a set up for the next set of individual movies and then all leads up to Avengers 2

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
Looks pretty goddamn awesome. Might actually have to go see it when it comes out instead of waiting for the Blu Ray, a rare thing for me.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
was pretty damn pissed during most of it with the lack of HULK. Then became happy again at the end :)

Eh hope its not too focused on Robert downey, but it looks like its going to :\

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,462 Posts
Hip Hop, have you ever read The Ultimates? It looks like they are going for an Ultimate Hulk sort or thing where Bruce is a little more dark than usual.

Anyways, can't wait to see it. Just kind of disappointed Hank Pym won't be beating his wife in this movie.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Pretty excited for this.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
Hip Hop, have you ever read The Ultimates? It looks like they are going for an Ultimate Hulk sort or thing where Bruce is a little more dark than usual.

Anyways, can't wait to see it. Just kind of disappointed Hank Pym won't be beating his wife in this movie.
Woah, really? Wouldn't that be a little much? Hulk + Loki and skrulls? Ultimate hulk would be RIDICULOUSLY cool if they got it right, though

(implied but ya i have read them

·
FORZA AC MILAN
4,371 Posts
I wish they had got Ed Norton to play Hulk again but still looking forward to it. Guess Loki from Thor is the villain, or is there somebody else too not seen on the trailer? Better not answer that he he.

·
There are players and then there are pieces
5,052 Posts
Looks legit, I just hope it doesn't turn into giant clusterfuck on screen. I really liked the choice of NIN in the trailer too, one my top 3 songs by them.

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
Looks sweet. What's the point of Hawkeye though? (Black Widows is seemingly there for eye candy, but...) Arrows? Are they going to invent special god hurting tips or something so he's relevant, or just slaughter mooks?

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,462 Posts
Woah, really? Wouldn't that be a little much? Hulk + Loki and skrulls? Ultimate hulk would be RIDICULOUSLY cool if they got it right, though

(implied but ya i have read them
I don't think they'll do the Hulk fight, but he'll be a bigger wild card and have lots of resentment towards everyone.

Want to know why Thor and Captain America are fighting.
Just bickering between teammates. There's a lot of dick swinging between the boys.

I wish they had got Ed Norton to play Hulk again but still looking forward to it. Guess Loki from Thor is the villain, or is there somebody else too not seen on the trailer? Better not answer that he he.
Norton is notoriously the biggest diva in Hollywood and people just hate fucking working with him. He wanted total control for his character, a salary bigger than RDJ's, and he wanted to write/re-write the script. They pretty much told him no and he threw a hissy fit and didn't want to do it. Ruffalo will be better imo.

I think it'll be Loki and MAYBE a bigger threat thanks to Loki having a cosmic cube. I mean, you can't have an Avengers story involving a cosmic cube and NOT have Thanos. Loki is a big deal villain, but he wasn't portrayed as powerful as he is in the comics. He certainly could be now with a cosmic cube, but he normally doesn't need it. So I see it as a case of Loki not being the Big Bad.

This is Whedon afterall, there is someone pulling the strings.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts