Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
This is the url you need for that Ludacris AV http://www.avatarity.com/avatars/3/32/3225.jpg

Right click the pic on that site and select properties and copy the URL in the properties box and paste it into the URL box here for your AV.

If that isn't working, save the AV to your comp and upload it from your comp, there is a browse box there to do that.

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The uploaded file is not a valid GIF, JPG, or PNG file. Please ensure that it is and try again. Cowie it always say that. What do I do now.

N

·
0 Posts
Save it to your hard drive, then try to upload it. (On the avatar page, there should be a "Browse" button.)

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The uploaded file is not a valid GIF, JPG, or PNG file. Please ensure that it is and try again. Still says that shit.

N

·
0 Posts
Gametime 2Kforever said:
The uploaded file is not a valid GIF, JPG, or PNG file. Please ensure that it is and try again. Still says that shit.
Like I asked, is it the actual file? Do you see the Ludacris image?

If not, it's because the server isn't displaying the image. It isn't for me.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Save it as a GIF.Maybe it's not a GIF, JPG, or PNG.

·
Registered
313 Posts

Try it now.I used image-hoster.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Cowie said:
Right click the pic on that site and select properties and copy the URL in the properties box and paste it into the URL box here for your AV.
That,and if it doesn't work I'll save it as something else.

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Error - cannot find an image at the specified URL. Please make sure that you have entered a valid URL.

Said that shit

·
Registered
313 Posts
Copy and paste the adress in your avatar,if it doesn't work,you're screwed.I can't do anything else.

·
Registered
313 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts