Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So don't you dudes allow avatars or signiture pics here?I havna seen any around,maybe you have to get so many posts before these are allowed?

Just a little wierd,i thought a forum of this size would have them,seeing as how they're so popular and all...

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
You need 50 posts I believe for an avatar. You can have pics in sigs. I don't because I am waiting to see if Mike Oxlong can make mine. I had one but when we changed boards it wouldn't show.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you can have both then?

How come i haven't seen anyone with avatars or sigs around then?

I have a text sig at the moment but when i look at my posts i can't see it?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Like A-Dust said, you need 50 posts to have an Avatar, but you don't need any for a picture in your sig.

I think you need to change the settings on you conrtrol Panel to see your sig as well, but I might be wrong.

Also, why do you have a website in your sig that doesn't even exist?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My bad dude,i must of pressed the wrong button...i've edited it now

Dunno why the site ain't working fer you...SC is changing servers soon,maybe that has something to do with it?It's just a small scale forum that's designed at those wrestling fans that call themselves 'Smarks'

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
The points are for use in the store. It can be found on the main page. It is a small button above the active users panel. The points basically allow you to do fancy things to your username (i.e change it, add a glow like mine and A-Dust's, and give yourself a custo title.) You get points by creating threads, replying to posts, and when someone replies to a thread you've created.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
ITS SUMMIN LIKE 10 POINTS FOR A NEW THREAD 5 FOR A REPLY
5 FOR THE FIRST REPLY TO YOUR OWN THREAD (I THINK) COULD BE WRONG NITEMARE WILL KNOW

·
Registered
113 Posts
Are any of you here willing to make me a Matt Hardy V.1 sig? Or should I make a topic asking this?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts