Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey could I have this pic: as my avatar with the word Destiny written beneath it in red please. Also for my banner could you put these pics on top of a blue background with Orton_4_President (in red font) at the bottom. Here are the pics:

If you could do all that that would be great. Thx and I will add rep for the avatar and banner!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Could someone please do this for me? if you have any problems let me know and I will try to help or get a new pic or something.

P.S. Sorry 'bout the double post!

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Do not double post, we're not forced to do requests. So if nobody wants to do it, it won't be done, that simple.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
ssj4rohan don't EVER do that again.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
It sucked, it ruins our reputation.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you very much for the avatar Tombstone and ssj, I really appreciate it. I am going to use Tombstone's but no offense ssj.

P.S. I was just saying that I would try to help out the person who made the avatar and banner for me if there was a problem. I was not trying to force anyone into the job and if it sounded that way I am sorry!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks a lot Shady. The banner looks awesome!

P.S. I am not a noob although I don't have a ton of posts. I have been around here a lot longer than you Tombstone!

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
Orton_4_President said:
Thanks a lot Shady. The banner looks awesome!

P.S. I am not a noob although I don't have a ton of posts. I have been around here a lot longer than you Tombstone!
I didn't mean you, I ment the guy with about 10 posts who made a request in your thread.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts