Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
96 Posts
Actually, I have never ever even known or chatted to Limit, so this is in reality, nothing to do with him. It was an issue between myself, and the duo of Kevin and Willie.

However, when Willie quit EPW, me and him were on normal talking terms. We resolved our differences. So that's another mystery in itself.

And I agree, this is a pointless fight. I did my damnedest on the efedding board to shut it up and walk away and still they persisted. What's a fella to do?!

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Fun's over boys.

With the way you guys act I'm not surprised the E-Fed is fucked. You should work together to make it work. I know nothing about this role-playing shit and have intentions of finding out either. Like Nitemare said in the Backstage Forum, the E-Fed is going to close if you can't sort it out.
I'll personally delete it, it means nothing to me. Someone comes along and offers to help so you jump on him saying he's trying to take over. Looks like you guys need all the help you can get.

N

·
0 Posts
I want this to be open so that we can get to the bottom of this. I want to know WHY people are blaming AV.

I NEVER, EVER communicated with AV in ANY way (until after I posted that thread in the OOC forum). I never, EVER talked to anyone about the e-fed situation. I JUST posted it today, and it was because it is MY opinion of the e-fed. Guess what? What I do with the e-fed is ONLY going to be the best. Regardless of what you say or want, this is going to hapen, and I care not if you get pissed at me about it -- just don't blame who I picked to take the fed over. I'm used to the heat, and that's why I don't particularly give a shit what people think -- if I did, in this certain situation, the e-fed would continually suck. I hope you can understand more why I don't give a damn about what people want when the forums will be the one benefitting. I try to do what the people want ONLY if the forums are benefitted. And having an e-fed with continually switching owners is not my idea of an e-fed.

EPW is not being deleted yet. I am going to be taking care of this situation completely, so do not bother attacking AV or Mitch, and don't bother asking Rajah or another staff member. Direct it to me as only I will be able to actually tel you everything.

Bye.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
from what i have seen AV isn't that gay, he knows his stuff and he knows he is better then you.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
The Chosen One said:
Why thank you LK!

Well I can't really stand people who rant at you just because you are better then them.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Kaneanite said:
:rolleyes:

That's all I can say. I know nothing of the E-Fed <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=business&v=56">business</a>.... I tried it. Wasn't my thing. Rarely visit that forum section since.

Hmm, musta missed it when I was writing that post. Thankamus Cobo!

N

·
0 Posts
LK said:
from what i have seen AV isn't that gay, he knows his stuff and he knows he is better then you.
True, he isn't that gay. He's just a little gay. :)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
with a name like AV you must be gay

21 - 33 of 33 Posts