Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
96 Posts
Anyone aside from you three and BabyBoy? Am curious to see how many immature, irrational, idiotic people there around here.

On another point, do you boys not get bored of this crap?! Have a life people!

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
I say, u gae, limit.

Anyway from what i've read it does sound kinda sound like that he was trying to take over the fed and it does seem like he is gae.

But what do I know.

·
Banned
96 Posts
Rajah, I'm AV. Apparently I'm gae, not sure why, but OK.

And BBX, no, I wasn't trying to take over the fed. For what it's worth, there's one EPW owner left, Kalada, and he's still in the management of this new fed.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
We need a roll eyes smilie.

Limit, Willie, TME, guys please grow up. Just let sleeping dogs lie, besides no point bashing AV here, cause no one outside of the efeds knows who he is. I'm calling on someone to close this one ASAP. Get on with your lives and find another efed, start your own or whatever. My 6 year old cousin would act like this.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Hey, BBX.

I like that.

I've been trying to figure out what I could write on my banners so people would know I made it and I couldn't think of anything.

BBXII looks gay and BB would be confusing with BabyBoy.

So thank you.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm so sorry Hobo, You cannot close a Thread in the Rants forum, so..Yeah.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
The Lonesome Hobo said:
We need a roll eyes smilie.

Limit, Willie, TME, guys please grow up. Just let sleeping dogs lie, besides no point bashing AV here, cause no one outside of the efeds knows who he is. I'm calling on someone to close this one ASAP. Get on with your lives and find another efed, start your own or whatever. My 6 year old cousin would act like this.
Get off AV's nuts, you little bitch.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
I haven't heard much from him as I have no connection with the EPW. From what I do know, he is trying to control the EPW.

Could somebody fill me in on the whole story?

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
The Chosen One said:
Originally Posted by The Chosen One
Am curious to see how many immature, irrational, idiotic people there around here.
Rajah said:

Quoted for the emphasis.

Whole Fn Show,

Its all over that these guys mainly are caliming that AV tried to take over EPW. It stems from when the managment annoyed AV by getting an angle he had asked for them to do to debut his character wrong and messing it up totally (I've known this guy for 2 years and he is a perfectionist) so he took it up with them. The four people who started this are disgruntled because AV wanted his character to be used in a certain way and well if you think about it. Having spent 3 years developing the character and using it in many places, he'd want it done the right way. You can't have Batman acting like The Joker, it just wouldn't work. I hope you can get that WFnS.

·
Banned
96 Posts
Lol P, I've just explained the story to RVD. Granted, you explained a different part of it, but done nonetheless. Although that dispute about the debut, as far as I recall wasn't part of any of their reasons to quit?

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
I got the story now. AV has been explaining it to me on AIM. Thanks for the help Hobo.

It's kinda pointless, this fight. From the side(s is you count Hobo's explanation) I have heard, and there are 3 sides to every story, your side of the story, their side, and the truth. As I explained to AV. That he never intended to take over EPW. I haven't heard Willie, TME, and Limit's side yet. I am interested in hearing it, though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts