Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
It's the Raw before No Way Out...Triple H and Flair are smack dab in the middle of the ring finishing up a half hour long interview. Austin wakes up sober and out of beer. "WHAT? NO BEER!!! WHAT?" He hears Trips and Natch' babblin on and on about how "I AM THE GAME...AND I AM THAT DAMN GOOD!!!" UH UH...that just ain't gonna happen. He storms the ring, Stunners all around!! Grabs the mic..." SON...The only thing that's THAT DAMN GOOD IS A FROSTY CAN OF COORS!!" One more round of stunners topped off with 3 or 4 cold ones...and THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
I say, Stone Cold will apear at No Way Out and cost Triple H the Championship. Than the next night on Raw, Bischoff will make the man event SCSA and HHH for the #1 Contendership to the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania. With SCSA winning the Raw Main Event he would go on to beat the Champion (who will probably be Big Poppa Pump) at Wrestle Mania.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I'd show Austin moments(like RAW Retro) up until No Way Out, then have him come out in the Main Event, or maybe put him in the main event against HHH.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts