Wrestling Forum banner

Are Rocky and Austin going to meet this Monday

• Yeah I have a feeling Rock will also be there and the two will cross eyes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No, Austin`s return is gonna be top notch but Rocky will not be apart of it

Votes: 21 75.0%

Austin/Rock - 8 years in the making...

1230 Views 12 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Starbuck
I`m not referring to a match but this coming Monday after 8 years we will most likely have Rock and Austin on Raw.

Maybe, not in a promo or anything but the show is going to have much talk of the two.

I would love to see Austin and Rock cross eyes of-course and I actually have a feeling they will, The Rock might be live as he said in the quote above, he might not be referring to this Monday night, but who knows.
The Rock posted the following message to John Cena, on his twitter….

"I should remind Cena I was NEVER scheduled to be on Raw last night. No problem - as promised, next time - LIVE - my boot to his ass. Yabba.."
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
2,231 Posts
hopefully stone cold stuns cena and rock gives him peoples elbow ( we can dream :) )

· Registered
5,733 Posts

· Registered
5,432 Posts
Stop talking about rock and austin, these guys are not in wwe anymore. How about actually cheering the guys and concentrating on the guys who wrestle and put their lives on the line not someone who doesn't wrestle at all and is just here in a non-wrestling role.

· Registered
175 Posts
Stop talking about rock and austin, these guys are not in wwe anymore. How about actually cheering the guys and concentrating on the guys who wrestle and put their lives on the line not someone who doesn't wrestle at all and is just here in a non-wrestling role.
How about knowing your role and shutting your mouth?:flip

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.