Wrestling Forum banner

Austin not appearing at the 30th anniversary of Raw

2K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  JeSeGaN 
#1 ·
Austin not being there last night tells me he is going to be at the Royal Rumble. My prediction is he will be #30. It's in Texas and also would explain why Cody was announced ahead of time. They have an even bigger surprise entry and Cody would have just gotten overshadowed anyways. I think they wanted the Rock and Austin is their backup plan.

#15 ·
Yeah but the problem is they have to. They can't create new stars.

#4 ·
Has anyone inquired what the Bella Twins think of him not being on the show?

I do think he'll be in the Rumble and I align with your reasoning.

#5 ·
Yeah it's obvious (mostly to those of us that have seen him get in good shape recently and followed the rumblings) that Steve Austin will be at the Royal Rumble event. Not sure that he will be in the actual match though. He might...If he is I hope that he isn't #30 because that's so predictable. Neither him or Cody.

#10 ·
They were missing Rock, SCSA, Kane, Boring the Hitman Hart, Cena, Orton and Batista on Raw XXX or was there more? Can’t count guys like Show, Bryan, Henry, Jericho

Questions for older people wasn’tKevin Nash in DX? I’ve always assumed so for some reason. Where was he yesterday? I understand the guy is grieving but he would’ve got his loudest pop of the 2000’s millennium

#11 ·
They were missing Rock, SCSA, Kane, Boring the Hitman Hart, Cena, Orton and Batista on Raw XXX or was there more? Can’t count guys like Show, Bryan, Henry, Jericho

Questions for older people wasn’tKevin Nash in DX? I’ve always assumed so for some reason. Where was he yesterday? I understand the guy is grieving but he would’ve got his loudest pop of the 2000’s millennium
Nope.

#12 ·
I was fine with Austin not at Raw XXX. He's been on many other anniversary shows that center around Austin/Vince and reliving that....it was fine for them to do something different for a change.

As for being in the Rumble...it's a small possibility, but that's it. I'd agree that if he's in the rumble, he'll win it (only other potential outcome is kickstart a non-title Lesnar/Austin feud....but I doubt it, they can do this without the rumble).

#17 ·
I can see Austin in the rumble. I don't believe he'll win, but if I were a betting man I'd put Austin and Rhodes as the final two, after duking it out for such a long while in the rumble match, with Cody outlasting him for the win. Post-match Austin hands a beer to Cody and they toast to the WM sign.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.