Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During a recent interview conducted for ZooToday.com, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin had the following today concerning a possible return to the ring for one more match:

If the right situation, the right opponent and the right circumstances came up for the WWE, then it would certainly be something worth considering. Could I have another match or two? Yeah. Physically I am in really good shape right now.

People seem to think I am half-dead!... In my movies, I do some pretty hellacious fight scenes that, maybe, a normal person couldn’t do. So my physicality is fine, my neck is fine after having it all fused-up.

I am not pitching for another match but if it was a win-win situation for everybody, then absolutely, I would consider it.

Austin vs Punk or Austin vs lesnar?

Austin/Punk will get overshadowed. Austin/Lesnar = Main event. Which one do you prefer?

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
If Austin ever gets back in the ring again I will probably explode into an orgasmic array of fireworks.. :)

I dont think it will happen though. But he's left us some awesome matches so I am happy if he doesnt :)

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
A return even I would mark for.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Autin v Punk would be a better fued (if they came up with something to fued with) Lesnar v Autsin would obvisouly be the "bigger" match.

But on a pure quality of program I would vote ofr Austin/Punk

·
Banned
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Autin v Punk would be a better fued (if they came up with something to fued with) Lesnar v Autsin would obvisouly be the "bigger" match.

But on a pure quality of program I would vote ofr Austin/Punk
Quality of program as in what exactly? Strightedge punk vs the beer drinker Austin?

Jericho-Punk ruined that possibility completely.

I prefer Austin vs Lesnar. A feud with Punk would probably drag austin down a notch.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
I don't think I'd be able to contain my excitement if I heard the glass smash at Wrestlemania one more time and Stone Cold was involved in a match.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Seeing Stone Cold in his ring gear once more would be fucking amazing, exactly a decade since his last match.

I have to go for Brock vs Austin.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Didn't Austin say he would only return for a match with Punk?

Either way I only want to see Austin vs Punk anyway.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I'd like to see Austin vs. Punk. But honestly Austin vs anyone works. People are treating him like the forgotten man, talking about he wouldn't be the main event w/ punk, etc. See what happens once he cuts a few promos, and they announce that he will actually be wrestling again. Rock already came back, and Lesnar will have been around again for a while by then. Austin's match will be the main event

·
Registered
280 Posts
let me start by saying that austin is my favourite wrestler of all time. however the man is not fit to wrestle a match. all wwe superstars have to be independantly insured. to achieve this they must be cleared by a doctor. austin has knee, back and neck problems. as much as id love to hear that glass smash and austin give some SOB a beating. i can defo see him being involved as a referee or a general manager again , but to wrestle a match, i cant see it

·
Banned
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rock/Brock and possibly Taker/cena would totally overshadow Austin/Punk. It will be the third biggest(if at all) match at best.

This is why Austin vs cena or Austin vs brock needs to happen.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.