Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
At age 15 the oldest daughter of HHH and Stephanie is now training to be a wrestler. Since they are not showing her face. I think once she debut on Nxt, She should keep her identity secret and only reveal it once she makes her main roster heel turn, So she wont have the nepotism tag on her. Stephanie already showed videos of her training at the performance center but they dont show her face. Most likely 5 years from now she will make her tv debut.

This girl could be the one to break Charlotte Flair's record or have a winning streak longer than Asuka.

Most likely she may feud with Simone Johnson in the future too.

Premium Member
The King Of Rants
Watch her legitimately be the best women's wrestler the world has ever seen. People might laugh but Stephanie and Triple H teaching you the business and learning from the very best in the WWE from a young age is the recipe for success.

As long as she's passionate and not being pushed to do this...

Registered
more like her fathers golden Sledge Hammer
She is going to take over the womens division once shes ready to go, Vince will obviously push his granddaughter to the moon. This is the inevitable future of the womens division despite who gets pushed until then, Aurora Rose McMahon Helmsley Levesque is gonna take the golden sledgehammer and run it.

Harvester of Sorrow
I wonder what name they will give her, Aurora Rose Levesque doesn't exactly slip off the tongue. I imagine they'll call her Rose Helmsley or something.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts