·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,039 Posts
[user]SAMCRO[/user] Theory is official.

Reactions: BarackYoMama

·
Premium Member
4,066 Posts
Don't know many of those names...but Austin Theory is exciting. Haven't seen a lot of him but he has a good look. I saw an interview of him too, seems like a good kid.

·
Registered
11,920 Posts
Wasn't Theory official when he was shown in the crowd at Takeover Toronto?

·
Registered
10,160 Posts
Austin Theory is....pretty hot.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,188 Posts
That's the most ethnically diverse PC class I've ever seen, WWE must really be turning into SJW libtard cucks.

How can Gabe let WWE sign Evolve and WWN's undisputed champion?

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
That's the most ethnically diverse PC class I've ever seen, WWE must really be turning into SJW libtard cucks.

How can Gabe let WWE sign Evolve and WWN's undisputed champion?
By being part of the machine.

"WELCOME, MY SON..."

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,188 Posts
By being part of the machine.

"WELCOME, MY SON..."
Yea but what happens to the Evolve and WWN titles now? Do they get vacated? Does Theory walk into NXT with them and do a belt collector gimmick like Pete Dunne?

Oh and poor JD Drake, what a burial. If you saw the 10th anniversary show the whole storyline was about how that was all JD had and Theory was looking past it and focusing on WWE. It was set up perfectly for the top babyface to defend the honor of Evolve and WWN and he lost clean! One month later and Theory is in WWE.

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
My boy Austin Theory!

Now people who months ago, like I think late last year or early this year when I made a thread about him, and some people had no idea who he was can see finally and get on the hype train! Once he's actually in NXT, You know I'll be watching more and more on a weekly basic.

Yea but what happens to the Evolve and WWN titles now? Do they get vacated? Does Theory walk into NXT with them and do a belt collector gimmick like Pete Dunne?

Oh and poor JD Drake, what a burial. If you saw the 10th anniversary show the whole storyline was about how that was all JD had and Theory was looking past it and focusing on WWE. It was set up perfectly for the top babyface to defend the honor of Evolve and WWN and he lost clean! One month later and Theory is in WWE.
He still has a couple of Evolve dates. My guess is he'll be losing the belt soon, probably to Josh Briggs, which I kind of guessed at myself at the end of the 10th Anniversary show. So I can see him dropping it the last show he does before moving on. Which that is I think next month?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts