Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
I think she's an awful referee. When I went to wrestling school we were taught a good referee simply isn't noticed in the match. With Aubrey she is the first and main thing you notice about all her matches.
I said this to myself during the Toni/Jamie match last week. All night, I never even paid attention to the other refs, but as soon as she was on screen, she was walking in the middle of the women a few times and just all up in the camera.

And usually the male refs also have their quirks that bring attention to themselves, but on that night it was only Aubrey that stood out like a sore thumb.

OP, what’s with this pic though breh?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I think she's an awful referee. When I went to wrestling school we were taught a good referee simply isn't noticed in the match. With Aubrey she is the first and main thing you notice about all her matches.
Seriously, have you ever in your life gotten a text from someone saying, ‘you need to turn to this wrestling show and check out the ref in this match.’ SMFH.

I mean, she tries to get more attention than a ‘special ref’ in a big match.

·
Registered
Conservatism isn’t the new punk culture, it’s the same old bullshit.
2,694 Posts
Seriously, have you ever in your life gotten a text from someone saying, ‘you need to turn to this wrestling show and check out the ref in this match.’ SMFH.

I mean, she tries to get more attention than a ‘special ref’ in a big match.
I guess shes getting them views then lol

I don’t mind her and actually enjoy her antics, Charles Robinson also stuck out like a sore thumb in WCW but look at where he is now. Although I haven’t been really noticing her as much recently.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
She's a distraction. I've watched numerous matches and I've ended up watching her sell moves like she's been punched or body slammed.
She actually takes my attention way from the match and I end up mainly watching her over the top theatrics. Even if it's a good match that I'm enjoying, it takes away from that experience. Think all aew refs need to tone it down and actually enforce the rules

·
Registered
Worship My Excrement
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
She's a distraction. I've watched numerous matches and I've ended up watching her sell moves like she's been punched or body slammed.
She actually takes my attention way from the match and I end up mainly watching her over the top theatrics. Even if it's a good match that I'm enjoying, it takes away from that experience. Think all aew refs need to tone it down and actually enforce the rules
With AEW Refs it's either Aubrey trying to get herself over or The Corpse Referee acting like he's six feet under.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts