Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
FOTC
11,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As anyone else noticed that when we read spoilers for a WWE event, all we get is the spoilers with specifics? But when we read spoilers from TNA we get attitude and opinion? Why is that?

I'll read things like, "Lame Segment," "Very weak," when reading TNA spoilers. As if WWE doesn't have that in their shows. Do these people feel it's not worth their time to write the spoilers for a TNA show?

A spoiler is like a show recap -- I just want the facts, not opinions.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
As anyone else noticed that when we read spoilers for a WWE event, all we get is the spoilers with specifics? But when we read spoilers from TNA we get attitude and opinion? Why is that?

I'll read things like, "Lame Segment," "Very weak," when reading TNA spoilers. As if WWE doesn't have that in their shows. Do these people feel it's not worth their time to write the spoilers for a TNA show?

that's because tna hasn't been doing a good job lately, and trust me when i tell you that the one thing crowd fans don't like is when they waste time on the show for segments that accomplish nothing or way too short matches

the places where i read the smackdown and superstars spoilers also give opinions, it helps to have an idea if the show is going to be good or not

if they think the show was bad or not shouldn't bother you at all in the end you can be the one who judges as you watch you know

·
Registered
14,076 Posts
Considering WWE is doing an ok and acceptable job at the moment and TNA is just offering facepalm-worthy moments one after another after another, I can see why.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I'm okay with it. The facts are the facts and people can comment how they see fit. Especially considering that nine times out of ten we're thinking it anyway. I loled when I read the spoilers for 3/3 and they described the video that they played and had the text "3/3/11" with the words "really" as commentary. That was funny but true.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
why do WWE fans post in the TNA section? i dont post in the WWE section. guess why? because i dont like WWE, and im not a loser. (i did post in there twice to laugh at people who thought Sting was coming, but that is TNA related, and my duty as a WCW fan)

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
why do WWE fans post in the TNA section? i dont post in the WWE section. guess why? because i dont like WWE, and im not a loser. (i did post in there twice to laugh at people who thought Sting was coming, but that is TNA related, and my duty as a WCW fan)
why do you love to plant seeds for flame wars? you could leave it at "i don't post because i don't like" but say "loser" seriously dude...

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
how can someone who thinks a good way of spending their time is to troll WRESTLING forums not be a loser?
ok i get it... but do you really need to label? i'm not offended by what you said because i'm not a troll and because i like some of the stuff in tna, but keep in mind there are people who will just go on and on trolling at you for what you said, and there has been enough flaming in this section already

·
Registered
492 Posts
how can someone who thinks a good way of spending their time is to troll WRESTLING forums not be a loser?
While I agree that there are some trolls (I mean anyone that says they watch TNA or any show to make fun of it is a pretty big loser), I think a lot of people stick around because they know TNA is capable of better. Thats why I personally come here despite being negative the majority of the time. While I think WWE is better at the moment, I don't think I'll ever like WWE whereas TNA changes management so much that you know guys like Bischoff and Hogan probably won't last much longer and TNA will take another route. People have seen TNA has had good runs such as 2005-2006, Victory Road-ish 2008, Turning Point-ish 2009 and mid-fairly late 2010 and hope that they can consistently put out that product.

As for the topic at hand, spoiler people post positive stuff too so idk why OP is acting like whoever posts the spoilers has some vendetta against TNA. Personally, I was encouraged to watch the last TNA show that I did when the spoiler person said that RVD vs. Joe went 10 minutes and was great and that AJ/Kaz was a good match. The spoiler reports aren't always negative.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts

I noticed and I agree 100% with you!,Although I have seen some opinions on WWE spoilers too and it annoys me negative or even positive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.