Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I grew up watching WWF RAW and WARZONE 1996 and up. Huge fan as a youngster. So anyways as time goes i stopped watching around 03 04 ish (school, girls, etc etc} So I recently got back into watching wrestling again and wow its fn AWFUL what happened to the wrestling show i once loved. we went from guys like bret, owen, golddust, vader / hbk/ the godfather / taker / DX /kane/ x pac/shamrock/ The rock/ STONE FN COLD / the list goes on SO MANY memorable guys and GIRLS.

to Hornswoggle/Khali/Dancing Dinosaurs/El Matadors/Santino/ WTS is this bull **** is this Wrestling now a days? Im embarrased to even tell people I even WATCH wwe. Its tough. Im Flipping over to other channels HALF the time i watch. On top of that they JOB some of the guys who can actually wrestle its a shame because they have guys who can be top players Cesaro Wyatts Ziggler Sandow and a few more but not many. but instead boring non talented guys are the focus Cough CENA aka GOLDEN SHOVEL. it just baffles me how SHIT wwe has become.

I'm glad i found an alternative just as WCW and ECW was to WWF which i loved all 3. For those who dont know its called TNA Wrestling. Im not saying its the best WRESTLING show iv ever watched truth be told it was WWF and ECW. But its a hell lot better than WWE these days. Its Fast paced in your face Wrestling and its pretty damn good. Has some well known guys such as STING / KURT ANGLE / JEFF HARDY / TEAM 3D / HOGAN but enough of those guys they have some SICK ASS WRESTLERS AJ STYLES / SAMOA JOE / AUSTIN ARIES/ CHRISTOPHER DANIELS / BOBBY ROODE/ KENNY KING the list goes on.

Truth be told these guys are some of the best in ring workers iv seen in my life [TNA ROSTER] any ways im HOOKED thats how much WWF has fallen its a shame really. I recommend some of you guys that are fed up with WWE to atleast check them out every THURSDAY 9pm Est 8c on SPIKE TV.

Defiantly check out there Biggest PPV of the year in less then 2 weeks Oct 20 its like there WRESTLEMANIA. its called TNA Bound For Glory and its going to be FN GOOD . btw its way cheaper than the 55 bucks some of you dish for the Shitty WWE PPVs. Only 45 bucks, trust me if you have not heard or watched give this company a shot and ORDER the PPV Oct 20th you guys will get your Moneys worth. THX for reading this REAL WRESTLING FANS.

WWE Pg era

TNA WRESTLING

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
My eyes hurt reading that.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Attitude era is surely missed PG fans DO NOT READ

That's fine you don't have to Read it, its meant for the people who are fed up with this Garbage that WWE is putting out.

·
Da Warthog!
3,275 Posts
AE overrated as fuck due to rose-tinted glasses. Nostalgia is a bitch, there was enough filler crap and ridiculous shock-value shit back then, but that tends to be overlooked far too easily.

Personal thought
WWE now: 15% awesome stuff, 85% filler crap
WWE AE: 16% awesome stuff, 84% filler crap

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Embarrassing post and lol at plugging the worst wrestling product since WCW was going off the air.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was part of a legit marketing scheme from TNA...lol
It is! lol

·
Registered
323 Posts
That whole thing read like a huge ad for TNA, including showtimes, prices, channels... borderline shameless. But, I can't argue because I actually feel the same. I stopped watching around when Cena showed up, and started watching again about a year ago and WWE is shit, Utter and total shit. There are a handful of talented guys, but you'd never know it because they are very few actual matches in the 5 hours of Raw and Smackdown, and the ones we do get are just quick messes meant to promote the next PPV. Main events are promos now, not even matches. It's insulting.

TNA has it's share of incredibly stupid shit as well, but when a match happens, at least it's worth watching. Even the women on TNA outshine what WWE passes off as Divas. AJ gets to pack a belt and have shitty match after shitty match while Natalya gets to hang out with Khali and get sent out for squash matches and fart jokes. Vince is a promotional genius, but he gets off on taking big steaming dumps on actual wrestling fans. Disagree? Three words: John fucking Cena.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.