Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of today, I will be dropping my preztels and sex gimmick. One too many noobs have in fact STOLEN it from me (sup octagon? sup kliq? sup babyboy?) and I REFUSE to take part in something that others are indeed KILLING AS I SPEAK. YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE. YOU DO NOT STEAL SOMETHING FROM ME. EVERY TIME I BRING SOMETHING HERE, WHAT HAPPENS IN A WEEK? OMGLOL, EVERYONE SAYS IT! IT'S NOT RIGHT YOU FUCKING EVIL CRAPFUCKS! GET YOUR OWN IDEAS, AND LEAVE THE AWESOME ONES TO US PROS! I HOPE YOU'RE ALL FUCKING SATISFIED WITH YOUR DAMN SELVES. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BRING SOMETHING NEW HERE, IN FEAR THAT IT WILL YET AGAIN BE STOLEN BY THE NOOBS! DIE! THANKS, XOXO

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Word.

Agreed, it kinda gets annoying when members start using someone elses lines in every post of their own. Don't you people have an imagination? Geez.

Sex > Pretzels anyway.

R.I.P. Pretzels and Sex 2003-2003

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I would personally like to thank you, for ending the "preztels and sex" joke. I belive it would of had a long life, but it was indeed not to be.

I of course have a writing team of middle aged jewish people, consultants, test groups, several advanced polls, just for the occasional 'pun' or 'zinger'.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
pretzels and sex.

How did i steal your gimmick? Is it because i have the word "pretzel" in my sig? Fine i guess i'll just have to censor it then. :(

Congratulations on ruining my life.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I know what you mean, Hankey, but it's kind of a compliment to your wit and humour. Isn't it?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Mr.Hankey said in post #1 :
GET YOUR OWN IDEAS, AND LEAVE THE AWESOME ONES TO US PROS!
Am I part of the "US PROS"? Or would I be bitched at for stealing something of yours? I mean, I did pick up the lmaormlafomalrom when you started that too. :no: Sorry :sad: I'll try to be original from now on Sir.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Babyboy, dude, go grow some pubes. This is a big boy conversation.
Oh, and I know you didn't make your banner, but dude, it looks like someone beat the shit outta Stephanie in it. Her eye, chest, and arm looks all bruised and battered.:no:

B

·
0 Posts
Some people already have that privelege unlike you Cody. And you say big boy, you're around the same age as me. And the banner was made by GP, so you are basically down grading his work.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
BabyBoy said in post #13 :
Some people already have that privelege unlike you Cody. And you say big boy, you're around the same age as me. And the banner was made by GP, so you are basically down grading his work.
1. I don't know your actual age. I was just joking around. But if you say I'm around the same age as you, then you're either 17, or 19. Both I can't really see, but ok.

2. I wasn't downgrading his work. I was just pointing out something in your banner I never noticed before.

3. Back on subject please:)

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
it wasnt realyl funyn after he said it once or twice. Funny how those same people get mad and us (me mostly) and say we have no imagination, then they go and steal other peoples material.

*wonders how long everybody will start stealing chainsaws and boffa's kthxbye bit?*

a day maybe.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
MaryJoeWanna said in post #16 :
it wasnt realyl funyn after he said it once or twice. Funny how those same people get mad and us (me mostly) and say we have no imagination, then they go and steal other peoples material.

*wonders how long everybody will start stealing chainsaws and boffa's kthxbye bit?*

a day maybe.
:eek: That was Terry and Boffa that started the kthxbi bit? I was sure it was Lee or Jake. Either way, I'm gonna stop using that too.:no:

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
im not sure who started using it here. Just curious as to how long it will take all the simple minded people to start using it, thinking its funny and/or cool.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts