Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I am one of the member of the Wrestling-Edge dot dom discussion forums, WEForums.com.

I am writing this message to let you all know that this forum is dead and has been ever since it was hacked. Why not all do yourselves a favor and register over at WEForums.com.

We have over 90,000 members and a community which is ALWAYS active. Upon writing this, PWS Forums has 29 people on, whilst WEForums.com has 176 on.

We have more WOW photos posted, intelligent discussion for WWE, NWA-TNA and other wrestling promotions, wrestling multimedia where people post/swap videos/audio, video games and lots more.

I suggest you all leave this dump and check WEForums.com now. Another bonus. The owner plans to remove popups completly within the next month,

See you all soon!

Some faggot went and posted that on PWS. All it's gonna do it start trouble. My guess is Dean. He's the one who usually starts trouble like that.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
I havn't been on PWS since...umm...a while. I actually can't remember the last time I was over there.

Now all this is gonna start getting PWS people over here to spam this place up to get even even though it's just some idiot posting shit.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Well it may cause trouble, but advertising is allowed at PWS, so if I was still there in charge I'd say it was fine.
We all know Ryan does not read the forums, he only looks in WOW, & with no other mods or admins, I think it's all good.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Old Man Swind said:
Well it may cause trouble, but advertising is allowed at PWS, so if I was still there in charge I'd say it was fine.
We all know Ryan does not read the forums, he only looks in WOW, & with no other mods or admins, I think it's all good.
that's actually posted in the wow section. think it's been hacked again. i have it bookmarked and now when i click my bookmark i'm redirected to ringside post or whatever it's called.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Meh, if they do come here to spam us and cause trouble, I say who cares. Won't bother me. Just gives me something to do. If they want to waste their time like that, more power to them.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
We've dealt with spam in the past from other forums. Like Kaneanite said, it'll give us something to do. We always win.

N

·
0 Posts
Kaneanite said:
Of course we don't want it. But we're not going to fret over spam either, right.
Your post was encouraging the spam. It should be discouraging spam.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Nitemare said:
Your post was encouraging the spam. It should be discouraging spam.
I'm not picking a fight here Nitemare, & I detest spam as much as most, but I must ask:

If Amish makes money from pop-ups, & pop-ups occur upon page refreshes, then the more page refreshes the more money for Amish, correct?
If so, then spam should logically be desireable as every post (regardless of how mind numbingly meaningless) will bring Amish more revenue.

Am I over simplifying this, or missing something?
I would've thought WE existed for revenue for Amish (& I have no problem with that), not because he thinks we're all great guys.
:confused:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
this guy is clearly a spammer. he comes in here and posts a message to bring all his spammy friends from god knows where to spam a giant forum entity. even his name ses terror for the forums, saddam hussain!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts