Wrestling Forum banner

Attending Any PPV Of Your Choice

1301 Views 15 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  thethunder
If you could pick one PPV over the years that u would have liked to be in attendance for what would it be and why ? Just the one !

Id go with Survivor Series 1998, all the twists if u hadve been in attendance would have been even more awesome !
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2,261 Posts
ECW One Night Stand 2005

One of the better PPV's WWE did during this era and the atmosphere at the Hammerstein was just awesome. I could have done without the Crusaders and wish guys like Douglas and Raven were there but this is still one of my favorite PPV's

· Registered
6,706 Posts
Wrestlemania XIX

The greatest PPV event.

Loaded with high-quality matches.

Plenty of stars. Lesnar, Angle, Rock, Austin, HHH, Hogan, McMahon, Undertaker, Trish, Jericho, Benoit, Eddie Guerrero.

I loved the ring and entrance set-up.

Austin's last match would had been great to see.

· A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,910 Posts
Wrestlemania 19. That PPV was absolutely crazy. Rock/Austin 3 and HBK/Jericho. Also Angle/Lesnar.

Backlash 2000. To witness Stone Cold return and The Rock to win the WWE championship.

· Masonic!
1,577 Posts
Summerslam 2000:

First TLC, Triple H vs Kurt Angle vs Steve Austin, Chris Jerichi vs Chris Benoit (2/3 falls), Kane vs Undertaker, Road Dogg vs X-Pac, Shane vs Blackman (Titantrom fall), Taz vs lawler and a bunch of other matches.

· Registered
3,763 Posts
3. ECW One Night Stand 2005
Even though the 2006 show had so much heat on Cena. It didn't have as much of the original ECW of the first one in my opinion. Both were solid shows! But I really liked the Storm/Jericho match at the beginning, the 3-Way Dance and the brawl at the end. Hell, I even enjoy the crowd's constant chanting of "Fuck You SmackDown!" when the crusaders first arrived.

2. SummerSlam 2002
The main reason I actually picked this one was because of the in-ring return of Shawn Michaels. Something I was really hoping to see again, when he first returned with the nWo. Plus actually the entire show of SummerSlam was pretty good. There was Rock/Lesnar, Flair/Jericho and Mysterio/Angle on the card. Just seems like it would of been a fun show to go to overall.

1. WrestleMania 1
This pay-per-view aired a little bit over two years before I was born. But the pure excitement the entire crowd had to be feeling had to be amazing. The first ever WrestleMania and the night that was going to make or break the entire World Wrestling Federation. WrestleMania 1 or the first ever Starrcade would of been epic as hell to go to.

· Premium Member
1,824 Posts
If it counts: Barely Legal 1997
if not: King of the Ring 1998

picking from the ppvs in recent history only I´d go with Wrestlemania 26

· Registered
255 Posts
Wrestlemania 19. That PPV was absolutely crazy. Rock/Austin 3 and HBK/Jericho. Also Angle/Lesnar.

Backlash 2000. To witness Stone Cold return and The Rock to win the WWE championship.
Absolutely one of these two.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.