Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a new day in independent wrestling. Not looking to comete with Ring of Honor or TNA, it is another alternative on the wrestling market. CEO and Owner Dan Mount (that's me) has gotten together some off the best and brightest names that are not in the WWE. (I will have a couple developmental guys, but once they hit the WWE roster I will get rid of them within the month they debut on TV.)

The promotion will be based in Upstate New York and will tour the Atlantic seaboard.

How this came together:
CEO Mount called up some of his good friends from RoH like Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, CM Punk, Steve Corino, and the American Dragon. Homicide wanted a piece of Dragon so he called in The Rottweilers of the Havanna PitBulls and Low Ki. Aries called up Gen neXt mates Jack Evans and Roderik Strong. Alex Shelley followed Gen neXt to continue his rivalry with them. He then called Border City Wrestler and TNA star Petey Williams. Williams called Scott D'Amore and the rest of Team Canada. Chris Sabin also used his Border City ties to join the company.

Joe's good buddy Jay Lethal was next on board. Punk brought in good friends the Second City Saints of Ace Steele and Colt Cabanna. Fellow Upstate New Yorkers Dunn and Marcos of the Ring Crew Express joined up next. Ghanan Prince Nana used his money to bring in Jimmy Rave and the Outcast Killaz. RoH tag champs BJ Whitmer and Jimmy Jacobs signed up next.

Colt Cabana's rival Nigel McGuiness followed him into ACW and fellow Brits Doug Williams and Jody Fleisch came in next. Sabin called in Shark Boy, the Amazing Red, Spanky, and Prime Time Elix Skipper. Then the big names came in.

NWA World Champion AJ Styles signed up and his arch rival the X Division Champion Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels joined the promotion. CZW vet Sonjay Dutt was next to join. AJ called his buddies America's Most Wanted, and they joined. Michael Shane and Kazarain wanted a piece of the tag title that will be a part of the first show. James Gibson came in next and was followed by fellow former WWEr Matt Hardy. The roster is loaded with talent. Three titles will be announced. The ACW Championship, the Xtreme Title (like the X-Title) and the Tag Belts. A roster and title list will be up soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts