Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Mostly during Raw and PPVs like Beelzebubs said. Especially when something big happens, like Daniel Bryan returning, The Rock returning, Vince getting fired, CM Punk winning a match, etc.

·
Old School
4,783 Posts
Either way this forum has some great activity. I was on another forum, mainly for a game I was playing but it served other purposes as well, and it started out really active but as the game went downhill it got to the point where there was a max of 13 people on at all times and it sucked.

You could be posting at 3am and there's still a great deal of activity. Every time I refresh the page there's usually a different thread at the top of each section whether it be a new post in a preexisting thread or a new thread altogether.

That's one of WF's greatest attributes, it's traffic.

·
Banned
128 Posts
I think its because this board is no.1 result in google search. Does admin pay google for promoting this forum? just curious.

·
Premium Member
13,076 Posts
Nah, this forum is part of a larger network of forums owned by VS, see the very bottom of the page. It only appears there because of the naming.

Really, there is no downtime because Europe, the US and Australia are all roughly 8 hours apart, so at least two of the regions will always be on.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,340 Posts
I think its because this board is no.1 result in google search. Does admin pay google for promoting this forum? just curious.
It's the name that does it. I mean when you search "Wrestling Forum" in google it would only make sense that the first site to pop up would be wrestlingforum.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts