Wrestling Forum banner

When will Undy's streak end?

At what point do you see Undy's Streak Ending?

1718 Views 26 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  CamillePunk
<-- Luger Face Approves

So yeah, no Sting, but still, we can definately expect something epic from HHH and Undertaker coming this year's Mania. But could this year be the end? Or will the Deadman keep on rollin' for another year or two?
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
2,476 Posts
if theres ever cena vs undertaker i would be worried.

because we all know superman can always overcome the odds.

· The WWE needs more cowbell....
382 Posts
I honestly don't believe that Taker will ever lose at WM, even against Cena.

· Registered
188 Posts
The Undertaker is the strongest Character WWE has ever made (gimmick wise), no one will ever break his streak.

· Mamba Mentality
25,255 Posts
I think he's going to be completely finished with his career at WrestleMania 30 so I'll vote for the 21-0+ option. Although I could picture him being inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2014. Then on the following night - in historic fashion - lose at WrestleMania. I could see it happening just as I could see him retiring undefeated at WrestleMania which is the most likely option.

· Registered
258 Posts
I think he will retire at 20 - 0. I mean your supposed to do the right thing before you leave but he could do that after the win then leave. What box shall i tick?

Edit: Soz that didnt make sense. I mean get the 20 - 0 then put a young star over at SS then off.

· Registered
7,589 Posts
Because of the internet and people knowing what is kayfabe and what is real now the only thing that is really left in wrestling that is real to people in The Undertaker and his WrestleMania undefeated streak so i don't think it should ever be broken and it is questions like this that often make me thankful The IWC has no booking power. I remember back in 2008 and 2009 people on these forums were saying that The Undertaker should go over John Cena next and then lose to Ted DiBiase as he was the next face of WWE.

Ratings and buyrates are declining but for the last couple of years the one thing that has been a major draw for WrestleMania has been The Undertaker and his undefeated streak because Shawn Michaels being as great as he was and also because last year it was Career vs Streak. The fact that The Undertaker at WrestleMania continues to be a major draw for the PPV says on its own that the streak should never be broken, can you really see people caring next year if The Undertaker was at WrestleMania and was 18-1 rather than going for 20-0 next year instead.

· Registered
795 Posts
never. i think this is Takers last WM and theres no point of him losing it to HHH btw any thoughts on the fude i think it will be something along the lines you retired my best friend thing and also see a bit emotion in Takers face when it looked like he had a lil chuckle?

· Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
14,113 Posts
If the streak is not going to end then I honestly don't know why they even started it in the first place. The ride must always have a destination.

But Taker may not want to see it end which would be a dick move on his part.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.