Wrestling Forum banner

At what age would you introduce your child to WWE?

1325 14
My four year old son will sometimes sit with me to watch WWE but always gets bored and disinterested pretty quickly.

He did once tell me that his favourite Wrestler was... "Goldust because he looks like a power ranger" . So he must have been paying attention!

So at what age do kids start enjoying wrestling?
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Crowley's Minion
1,222 Posts
HE IS PROBABLY TOO YOUNG FOR THE WRESTLING TO KEEP HIS ATTENTION. HE LIKE RANGERS, I DID TOO AT THAT AGE. FLASHY COSTUMES, MARTIAL ARTS, AND BIG MECHA ROBOTS ACTION PACKED INTO A 30 MINUTE SHOW. RAW IS 3 HOURS AND IS WAAAAYYYYY TO LONG TO HOLD ANY 4 YREAR OLD'S ATTENTION. MAYBE WAIT 2-3 YEARS AND TRY AGAIN.

DONT SHOW HIM ANY GOLDUST FROM ATTITUDE ERA OR ELSE HE'S GOING TO GROW UP GAY HAHA

I know you said your caps lock button is broken but ffs dude..

· Premium Member
20,296 Posts
I was a big fan by the time I was 3 years old.

I've tried getting my daughter into wrestling. She just doesnt seem interested at all. Although, she does watch and get really into Dolph Ziggler matches... smart girl.

· Registered
6,303 Posts
My son gets one hour total of screen time per day, and I'd like to think he'll use it on something better than WWE. I don't plan on introducing him to it at any point.

Also, when I look at my students, the ones who follow WWE tend to be the dumbest ones with the most behavior issues.

· WeeWoo WeeWoo
22,540 Posts
Depends on the kid. Believe it or not I have a 2 year old niece that will sometimes watch PPVs with me and her parents until her bed time. Oh, and she also does the "Yes" chants and does them whenever she hears Daniel Bryan's theme.

I'd say 4 is an okay age, but don't introduce them into anything plot heavy or possibly boring. Stick to main event, superstars, reruns of Saturday Morning Slam, and maybe even show him some of their new Slam City stuff. I'd especially recommend Saturday Morning Slam, though, because it introduces the superstars and talks about them in a way that doesn't bore little kids.

My son gets one hour total of screen time per day, and I'd like to think he'll use it on something better than WWE. I don't plan on introducing him to it at any point.

Also, when I look at my students, the ones who follow WWE tend to be the dumbest ones with the most behavior issues.
Valedictorian of both my middle school and high school talking here, oh and no suspensions on my record either, lol.
And I have a friend who's been watching wrestling since she was 4 or 5 who has managed to keep her grades above or around a 3.2 almost all her academic career. Maybe those are just shitty students, lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.