Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
drop cena then barret goes for a big boot orton ducks then he goes for rko and the pin grabs cenas hand and count to three... cena is still safe orton wins story continues and barret is even more furious how things doesnt go his way...

its the bes and safest way to do it, cena comes out on raw and is mad at orton and orton explains to him, you still have your job i still have my title, you should thank me...

the viper outsmarts them all

meanwhile otunga becomes the most over nexus guy

·
Asuka
96,371 Posts
Orton's going to win, unfortunately, but I don't see how Barrett's going to get pinned by Orton merely countering a big boot, unless he counters it with an RKO, which you never specified.

Either way, that still doesn't get rid of the loophole that Cena's fired if Barrett doesn't win the title. They're really gonna need a bigger swerve for this one.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
Anybody who claims to know how the main event of Survivor Series is going down is being dishonest. There are literally a dozen different ways the WWE Championship match could go. You have five different characters (Cena, Orton, Barrett, Miz, Otunga) who are becoming increasingly interconnected in this saga and any one of them could conceivably change the course of the final finish. Or there will be something else from left field altogether. I don't think a WWE pay-per-view has had so many people truly guessing like this in a long time.

Therefore, I'm sure we'll be seeing a bunch more threads like this between now and the evening of November 21.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Nope, wouldn't work, quite simply, Barret HAS TO WIN if Cena's going to stay, if Orton can manipulate Cena's hand and get a victory, then Barret/the GM can still fire Cena.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I've always thought the most logical thing to happen is Barrett wins the title, Cena (along with Young, Tarver and Otunga) beats Barrett up afterward, then Miz comes out and cashes in the briefcase to win the title. From there, Orton chases Miz for the belt, and Nexus continues their feud with Cena and the anti-Nexus.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
I've always thought the most logical thing to happen is Barrett wins the title, Cena (along with Young, Tarver and Otunga) beats Barrett up afterward, then Miz comes out and cashes in the briefcase to win the title. From there, Orton chases Miz for the belt, and Nexus continues their feud with Cena and the anti-Nexus.
That all pretty much makes sense. Crystallizes the two separate issues--Orton/Miz over the WWE Championship and Barrett/Cena over CeNexus in just one major storyline development. They could easily set into stone Orton chasing Miz and Cena chasing Barrett all the way to Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
That all pretty much makes sense. Crystallizes the two separate issues--Orton/Miz over the WWE Championship and Barrett/Cena over CeNexus in just one major storyline development. They could easily set into stone Orton chasing Miz and Cena chasing Barrett all the way to Wrestlemania.
Or quite possibly a Fatal Fourway.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Best idea I've seen yet.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I think they're gunna have Orton win clean, Cena fired then Raw will open up with Vince McMahon having just woken up from a coma and having dreamt the last few months. He will them gather a little crew together to destroy the Nexus.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Barret has to win by Pinfall or Submission. I can't see Orton tapping or being pinned 1-2-3 by Barret without help.

I still think Barret will win somehow with Miz cashing it in.

·
Asuka
96,371 Posts
Was I misreading or did the PWTorch report say it'll be a submissions match?
I read that too, but then I read another report that said that the GM decided that the match can ONLY be won by pinfall or submission, no DQ's, no countouts, etc, to make sure there's a decisive winner. That's probably more likely, since neither Barrett nor Orton has a submission. Though if the submissions report is accurate, I thought they might be trying to re-create Montreal. >_> That would be too obvious, though.

I should actually watch the entire show to see what happens instead of trying to piece it together through reports...

Barrett is 100% winning at SS. It's practically a given, now the only thing to do is decide how he wins.
I hope you're right. I think it's the exact opposite. They're practically giving away that Orton is going to retain because they're stacking the deck so heavily in Barrett's favor. Just like Bragging Rights...

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
They teased it with the Miz interference
Foreshadowed I should say
But it could be a tease
But you know the loophoole, Cena has to pin Barrett over Orton and be free from Nexus
But there's nothing about Barrett over Miz so there lies the loophole
I'm just unsure how it will look for Barrett to be the champ for 2 minutes
So maybe Barrett is just going to win and maybe Cena swerves and has a feud with Orton

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I read that too, but then I read another report that said that the GM decided that the match can ONLY be won by pinfall or submission, no DQ's, no countouts, etc, to make sure there's a decisive winner. That's probably more likely, since neither Barrett nor Orton has a submission. Though if the submissions report is accurate, I thought they might be trying to re-create Montreal. >_> That would be too obvious, though.

I should actually watch the entire show to see what happens instead of trying to piece it together through reports...

I hope you're right. I think it's the exact opposite. They're practically giving away that Orton is going to retain because they're stacking the deck so heavily in Barrett's favor. Just like Bragging Rights...
I just read the match preview on WWE.com and it says something like "no DQ, no countout, must be a winner by pinfall or submission, and Nexus is banned from ringside."

Again the inept James Caldwell botches his reports. Raves like a fool about the quality of the shows/angles yet can't put out a report free from error himself. His ineptness is why they removed the comments section from the reports because people, such as myself, flamed his ineptness in those reports and the punk ass bitch couldn't handle it :)

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Just trying to add another "what if" scenario: Orton hits the RKO, trying to pin Barrett, and Cena is forced to count to three and he hesitantly accepts. But before Cena finishes counting, The Miz's music hits and he enters the scene. He hits Orton with the briefcase and then cashes in his MITB contract and then tries to pin Orton. Cena is forced to count the pin but this time he refuses and then hits The Miz with Attitude Adjustment instead. Barrett slowly recovers and then pin The Miz 1-2-3. The Miz fails cashing in and Barrett is the new WWE champion and Cena is free from Nexus. Then we'll have a four way feud between Barrett, Cena, The Miz, and Orton. I know this doesn't sound like the best idea lol, just wanna throw some more possibilities.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts